D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

Captain Barbossa

E7C35E67-2E1C-41D3-81E1-C5DF2F23AE2E.jpeg

Hallelujah! Long story short, someone forgot to put it on the truck yesterday. Will take it out later.

SoFloMagic

If anyone is interested in a pretty decent framing option, I got a custom mat made at Michael's. They matted it to fit a standard 20x30 frame. Frame and mat ended up like $50 total and the fit looks custom (but with a lower quality Frame obviously)

Ddad4

Harmonious is back on sale but limited to D23 Gold Members. I could add to cart and it did take off the 30% for AP but had an error message about purchasing since I am not a D23 member. Didn’t necessarily want one but was curious to see if it would actually process.

Davesney

Harmonious is back on sale but limited to D23 Gold Members. I could add to cart and it did take off the 30% for AP but had an error message about purchasing since I am not a D23 member. Didn’t necessarily want one but was curious to see if it would actually process.
How do you link your annual pass to your account?

ImperfectPixie

I wonder how long it takes for a newly created D23 account to be fully "connected" to a Shop Disney account.
If it's anything like the main Disney site and Disney+, as long as you use the same e-mail, it should be instantaneous. When I signed up for Disney+, it automatically changed my password on the main site.

flutas

They also added a $15 shipping fee that was not waived by the Shipmagic code.

This is them simply dotting their "i" when it comes down to it.

They've had the terms and text that there *should* be a $15 shipping fee for all orders of the posters, but it was never enabled for some reason.

Ddad4

This is them simply dotting their "i" when it comes down to it.

They've had the terms and text that there *should* be a $15 shipping fee for all orders of the posters, but it was never enabled for some reason.
Any thoughts about the D23 restriction? Should we be worried for Monday?

999th Happy Haunt

I have D23 Gold, so selfishly I'm kind of hoping they stick with the exclusivity for future waves. ;)

Joking aside, it could be smart if the 30 minutes to an hour of the posters being for sale are exclusive to D23 members. Not sure if they would run out or not by the end of that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom