D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

trainplane3

Same here
I'm going to give it 24 hours before I call.

I'm not going to buy Harm but I've been planning on getting a D23 membership for a while. Figured this would be a good test. For having a single account for SD, parks, DVC, D23, and D+, you'd think it would be instant. Then again, I have no positive expectations for Disney's back end IT.

Edit: 3 hours and it's connected now.

Last edited:

trainplane3

So my Gold membership expired a few months ago and I never renewed it. When I log in it says I am a general member of D23 but it wont let me check out with Harm in my cart. Do I really have to pay $100 to join D23 again just to buy Harm and the next ones?
General isn't Gold, so you need to buy gold. Only Harm is affected as of right now.

Ddad4

D23 is for sure not instant. Nearing 2 hours now with no change in SD.
I gave into temptation and joined D23 and bought Harmonious. Poor substitute for my cancelled Illuminations, but it fills a spot on the Epcot wall. My D23 link to my account was instant and I ordered from ShopDisney a few minutes later.

trainplane3

I gave into temptation and joined D23 and bought Harmonious. Poor substitute for my cancelled Illuminations, but it fills a spot on the Epcot wall. My D23 link to my account was instant and I ordered from ShopDisney a few minutes later.
Mine went active about 20 minutes ago too. Maybe you timed it just right?

Davesney

Maybe someone in D23 can chime in. Was there any newsletter or anything that mentioned the poster exclusives? Like how would they know to get it? And does it mention more?

durangojim

I will say that the D23 member gift for this year is pretty great. There’s a very cool map, postcard, pins, and patch you get.

cmarten

579EF3A6-235E-4F4B-9BD7-5B31E8B2C59B.jpeg
Just got the first of my posters framed! I’m loving how they look

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom