D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

flutas

It doesn't surprise me to see it's still slated for release. It was still set for release recently but wasn't supposed to be part of October. World Celebration was up (as we saw from @flutas) but was pulled. I didn't ask if any were actually made though.

Who knows what's even going on.

Yeah, these could be another wave easily and SD just loaded stuff early for some reason. Could be they are rushing to get them all out and over with.

FWIW, I also expect poppins to get pulled just like WC. But I guess we shall see.

(Basically: Don't read too much into me posting these posters, just be prepared for an "if" scenario.)

Yeah, these could be another wave easily and SD just loaded stuff early for some reason. Could be they are rushing to get them all out and over with.

FWIW, I also expect poppins to get pulled just like WC. But I guess we shall see.

(Basically: Don't read too much into me posting these posters, just be prepared for an "if" scenario.)
So basically it will be:
Oct: Land/Soar/Kitchen
Nov: Mexico/UK/Gran Fiesta (🚫MP)
Dec: TT/WOM/Play!/WOL
🤔

Disnutz311

Disney World Purist
Just bought Horizons and Universe on eBay to go along with my MC and Communicore. This is addicting. Fingers crossed for Motion and Land upcoming. See you all on the battlefield.

Anybody wanna sell a Living Seas or Imagination?
#goforbroke

Wall-E_19

Just bought Horizons and Universe on eBay to go along with my MC and Communicore. This is addicting. Fingers crossed for Motion and Land upcoming. See you all on the battlefield.

Anybody wanna sell a Living Seas or Imagination?
#goforbroke
Ha, I made a few offers on those same ones

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom