D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

Davesney

How do you know when these are going to be released? I only got one from Shop Disney, Morocco. There rest I got from ebay, but got them at cost, Germany, China, Canada, Norway and Japan. Had pay double for Illuminations. Hoping to figure out to get them direct from Disney. Been framing them like this...

Attachments

• Image from iOS (10).jpg
    Image from iOS (10).jpg
    116 KB · Views: 94

Captain Barbossa

How do you know when these are going to be released? I only got one from Shop Disney, Morocco. There rest I got from ebay, but got them at cost, Germany, China, Canada, Norway and Japan. Had pay double for Illuminations. Hoping to figure out to get them direct from Disney. Been framing them like this...
First Monday of the month at 12am pacific/3am eastern. Next release will be a week from today. (October 5th)

Nice frames! Would you mind sharing where you got them?

Still out of my price range but.:...

View attachment 501546

Bid started at $1
I agree, it’s so ridiculous! Limited Edition of 300 and they are selling like they are LE 100! Prices will come down after that auction ends. Probably to around 500 still more then I want to pay for a LE 300. My hope is that they just don’t sell at those higher prices. Could have had one for $275 now I’m kicking myself 200-300 is my max for it

Captain Barbossa

I agree, it’s so ridiculous! Limited Edition of 300 and they are selling like they are LE 100! Prices will come down after that auction ends. Probably to around 500 still more then I want to pay for a LE 300. My hope is that they just don’t sell at those higher prices. Could have had one for $275 now I’m kicking myself 200-300 is my max for it
While $360 is still too high for me, it’s the cheapest IllumiNations poster I’ve seen so far. Won’t be too long before the bid reaches $400.

Davesney

I think I got the last illuminations one on ebay under 200. There were a few buy it nows for under 200 but most went very quickly. I got it on the day after it went on sale. People were listing them before they even received them. I dont think I would pay much more that that for any of them, but I really loved that Illuminations show. I think a run of 500 might do the trick to keep the prices down.

Wall-E_19

I think I got the last illuminations one on ebay under 200. There were a few buy it nows for under 200 but most went very quickly. I got it on the day after it went on sale. People were listing them before they even received them. I dont think I would pay much more that that for any of them, but I really loved that Illuminations show. I think a run of 500 might do the trick to keep the prices down.
Do you think the next run on Monday will be more than 300?

redstorm63

I think that may have been the last Illuminations one sold by itself. Other than the one auction where someone sold all three together, there hasn't been one sold since that one. I'll be curious to see where this auction ends.

Horizons1

Get ready for the 5th. Listings for The Land and KK are going to show up as soon as they go on sale for crazy prices.

Soarin’ will be popular, but not as popular as those two.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom