D23 Dissapointment

Cletus

It's autocorrect I tell you mine for some reason changes it to their every time.

Except for this one? ;) Which still would have been wrong.

"I think they are lowering our expectations so we will be happy and surprised when they do announce that the DHS makeover there trying to throw us off."

Taylor

Except for this one? ;) Which still would have been wrong.

"I think they are lowering our expectations so we will be happy and surprised when they do announce that the DHS makeover there trying to throw us off."
Well uh um um look a distraction. (Runs away in disgrace)

Skip

Disney put their money where the biggest growth/help is needed: Shanghai, and building up Hong Kong.

WDW attendance grew by about 2%, spending in the parks went up more, so . . . from a financial standpoint, I doubt anybody at Burbank thinks they need to put more into WDW *above* what they spent on NFL and will theoretically spend on Avatarland.

WDW has ride/guest capacity issues, yes, but completely removing attractions/lands isn't a cost effective way to address this.

Oh good. You're back.

asianway

So in 2011 they had a Parks and Resorts presentation where the most substantial thing announced was the Fantasy Faire for Disneyland. In 2013, they're opting for... nothing? I don't buy it... something isn't adding up.

Having said all that, I'm really excited that Mickey's of Glendale will be there again this year.
Don't forget George K teased tea with your favorite princess and return of lost attractions like circle vision that never materialized(except for a privately funded Tahitian terrace event but that wasn't Dis)

ToTBellHop

Jeffrey Epstein confirmed this morning via twitter that there will be no Parks and Resorts presentation.
What a waste. Very poor decision. You have thousands of your most loyal fans and offer them nothing when you have much to reveal. Apparently a "press" event to bloggers is more desirable than throwing your fans a bone.

Kman101

Maybe I'm naive, and I don't claim to know much about how the D23 expo is run, but even if without a huge splashy Parks and Resorts presentation, couldn't they break it up into specific parks? Or announce things differently? I don't know. Maybe I'm reaching? LOL

MerlinTheGoat

So would this also mean that they're not going to be showing anything about even Avatar if there's not going to be a park presentation? Let alone the DHS expansion plans...
31677673.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom