D23 'Destination D: Walt Disney World 40' coming Spring 2011

animay

Ready to scavenge! My wife and I will be on one team and my sister, her husband, and my parents on another. We're already studying up on all the random park trivia we can find. XD

TinkerBell9988

I'm so glad there is a forum about this...!

Bought tickets for the Scavenger Hunt and the weekend event. My team's name is "Figment's Pigments"... :lol:

Has anyone done the Scavenger Hunt in DL? What is it like? I want to know what to expect before my team begins our trek through all 4 parks. What are the questions like?

I'm super excited! Maybe some of us will be able to meet face to face. :) That would be nice.

Compass East

I got my tickets! (Phew!) :sohappy:

It's about time we celebrate the history of Walt Disney World. Really, has Disney ever done anything like this before here??? Long overdue IMHO.

Horizonstta

It's not that kind of event.

I'm not hopeful, but you never know.

Imagineering Walt Disney World: From Yesteryear to Tomorrowland
11 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.

Join longtime Imagineer Eric Jacobson, who oversees the portfolio for Disney's largest resort in the world. Eric will share insider stories and images of yesteryear, as well as new and exciting surprises of things on the horizon at Walt Disney World.

Leianne

I'm so glad there is a forum about this...!

Bought tickets for the Scavenger Hunt and the weekend event. My team's name is "Figment's Pigments"... :lol:

Has anyone done the Scavenger Hunt in DL? What is it like? I want to know what to expect before my team begins our trek through all 4 parks. What are the questions like?

I'm super excited! Maybe some of us will be able to meet face to face. :) That would be nice.

My fiance and our friend (a magician, so watch out!) are team: Asylum Xperiment, and our aunt and family are team :AX 2. (Asyulm Xperiment is the name of the haunted attraction we own) But make no mistake, we are in it to win it! :sohappy: It would be fun to meet some of you. We will be studying too. :wave:

kashmir

As I cannot afford this trip now, I will be living vicariously through all of you lucky attendees - please update with lots of details when you attend! Please?!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom