Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

spectromagic04

I don't believe that is on the cards
Seems to be leaning away from villains and towards a very different IP. I still wouldn't like to call it though, but recent talk is moving that way.
I feel like I’m going to be really really disappointed. This new direction seems like it could be clones and things don’t fit. Hope I’m wrong but I was really liking the plans that were being talked about on here.

Fox&Hound

I still feel that if monstropolis is coming then the 4th land needs to be a live action based IP ... it seems odd to have three animated lands with only one that is Live action characters, no? Maybe Wakanda or a marvel land utilizing the characters they are allowed to use in the florida parks.

Dont think Zootopia will land in DHS now that Monsters inc is rumored to be headed this way as they would be very similar in scope.
It does seems strange how all the parks are so muddled. DHS should have gotten Star Wars and Guardians. Maybe Tron? It should be the live action studio park.

SplashJacket

I don’t want cars in MK.

I would be fine with a Villains land in HWS where animation courtyard is. Put a Darkwing Duck ride and multiple villains attractions wrapping around to Tower of Terror.

Would be really good. But I don’t want cars at MK.

ednamodedarling

Is the idea that "New Frontierland" would begin at BTM and then have RSR & the woody attraction? Retheming the street facades leading up to Tiana to New Orleans Square? ... but then the country bears seem out of place lol

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Sounding like there might be cold feet on putting Villains in MK after all ... in which case Monsters Inc possibly replaces Star Tours/Muppets, with the rumors of indoor Villains land in animation Courtyard maybe being true?
There isn’t a villains land planned at DHS as far as I know, but there is talk of something related, but not in a large scale.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom