Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
Mickey Views posted his prediction video.

- DAK - same info we’ve been told before.
- MK BBTM - Radiator Springs Ride and a TS Woody attraction
- DHS - A new land replacing Star Tours and Muppet Vision

He also mentioned several potential major refurbishments and rethemes to CoP and RnRC. There might have been a few others but it felt like he was randomly predicting things to appear in the know.

We will see tonight…
Let’s assume that’s true. So let’s take a look

DAK: removing 3 attractions primeval (done), dinosaur, spinner for likely only 2 rides
DHS: removing 2 attractions

This is not what I call expansion of any kind

Magicart87

HOUSE OF MAGIC
Premium Member

DAK: removing 3 attractions primeval (done), dinosaur, spinner for likely only 2 rides

Rides that will be more visited with greater guest throughput plus animal encounters as an additional attraction.
DHS, yeah who knows!? I don't think the park is being featured this D23. Bluesky.

JKick95

Mickey Views said there’s a third attraction in DAK(concept art shows it). According to him it’s a carousel.

TrainsOfDisney

I was placing my chips on Coco for sure - it’s the 8th highest grossing Pixar movie (Rat is 12 by comparison), it’s not well represented in the parks, and it checks off the cultural inclusion box while also fitting well as an addition to the big thunder area of the park.

Money wise - Moana makes the most sense if they are doing encanto in DAK. Moana is crazy popular and Moana 2 is going to do great.

We don’t know yet so there is still hope!

James Alucobond

Right!? Which means it'll either be shoved in the tree or given a fully-fledged standalone land. Take your poison?
Tree is best because it's at least out of sight. The architecture of Zootopia is too distinct to ever convert into anything else. By contrast, a show is more easily swapped out, plus there is a way to make Zootopia at least sort of work in the Tree of Life even if the chances of them going that route are slim.

Magicart87

HOUSE OF MAGIC
Premium Member
I was placing my chips on Coco for sure - it’s the 8th highest grossing Pixar movie (Rat is 12 by comparison), it’s not well represented in the parks, and it checks off the cultural inclusion box while also fitting well as an addition to the big thunder area of the park.

Money wise - Moana makes the most sense if they are doing encanto in DAK. Moana is crazy popular and Moana 2 is going to do great.

We don’t know yet so there is still hope!
It's crazy to think that the two biggest shoo-ins might be shunned. Coco especially. At least Moana somewhat has an attraction.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
Rides that will be more visited with greater guest throughput plus animal encounters as an additional attraction.
DHS, yeah who knows!? I don't think the park is being featured this D23. Bluesky.
So imagine if they built net new attractions with additional guest throughput with the other attractions there which have additional capacity and throughput? MPLL selections and value would be better too.

expanding with net new things is so hard for Disney to do now because it costs them more staff and maintenance…they don’t care that the guest experience would be better…its all about the money. Plus the more need for LL’s, the more they likely sell. They can’t build too much now because it benefits us more than them

Nland316

I don’t have consistent sources by any means.. but somebody (who would know) recently warned me about Cars..

Didn’t really get any details beyond that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom