Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

JKick95

Just watched and he said he doesn’t think that DHS item will be on tonight’s agenda. Just a news from one of his sources. Regardless, tonight should be interesting at least.
Correct. I feel like a new land for that area would be a horrible decision by Disney when there an entire section sitting empty…

Also… what’s in it for these Imagineers to give him (and others) all this information? Are these base level imagineers or senior level? Just curious.

Nickm2022

Mickey Views posted his prediction video.

- DAK - same info we’ve been told before.
- MK BBTM - Radiator Springs Ride and a TS Woody attraction
- DHS - A new land replacing Star Tours and Muppet Vision

He also mentioned several potential major refurbishments and rethemes to CoP and RnRC. There might have been a few others but it felt like he was randomly predicting things to appear in the know.

We will see tonight…
Just saw, I find the Hollywood studios rumor really really interesting because I could totally see Disney taking out Star Tours and Muppets for multiple reasons and having a huge new ride over there would really help crowd flow to Toy Story, animation courtyard/rocking rollercoaster replacement, and tower of terror. Not saying I believe this but not really surprised if this happened.

On a side note they should touch animation courtyard and rocking rollercoaster before they even consider doing something to star tours and muppets. If they wanna do both at the same time I support it, personally I would want Monsters inc in Animation/Rockin and Zootopia over by Star Tours/Muppets

JKick95

Are they replacing big thunder with cars? or are they going to have two Similar rides next to each other like Tron and Space Mountain?
Big Thunder is staying, just getting retracked.

Cars would be in the expansion area (BBTM). Mickey Views is the only person I’ve seen mention Cars for that area. People on here having been saying BBTM is believed to be Coco.

In my opinion, we need something original for BBTM. A clone of a ride will be a let down.

Nickm2022

Mickey Views posted his prediction video.

- DAK - same info we’ve been told before.
- MK BBTM - Radiator Springs Ride and a TS Woody attraction
- DHS - A new land replacing Star Tours and Muppet Vision

He also mentioned several potential major refurbishments and rethemes to CoP and RnRC. There might have been a few others but it felt like he was randomly predicting things to appear in the know.

We will see tonight…
Just saw, I find the Hollywood studios rumor really really interesting because I could totally see Disney taking out Star Tours and Muppets for multiple reasons and having a huge new ride over there would really help crowd flow to Toy Story, animation courtyard/rocking rollercoaster replacement, and tower of terror. Not saying I believe this but not really surprised if this happened.

On a side note they should touch animation courtyard and rocking rollercoaster before they even consider doing something to star tours and muppets. If they wanna do both at the same time I support it, personally I would want Monsters inc in Animation/Rockin and Zootopia over by Star Tours/Muppets

J4546

muppets courtyard and star tours being replaced in DHS would be weird since they just refurbed the muppets theater, and added that new kiosk in the pathway/entrance to the land. But also its an area of the park I find pretty weak so if something better came along, id be all for it. But i still want muppets in the parks

JKick95

muppets courtyard and star tours being replaced in DHS would be weird since they just refurbed the muppets theater, and added that new kiosk in the pathway/entrance to the land. But also its an area of the park I find pretty weak so if something better came along, id be all for it. But i still want muppets in the parks
Plus Star Tours just got new scenes and has wonderful capacity to absorb people.

ednamodedarling

I still feel that if monstropolis is coming then the 4th land needs to be a live action based IP ... it seems odd to have three animated lands with only one that is Live action characters, no? Maybe Wakanda or a marvel land utilizing the characters they are allowed to use in the florida parks.

Dont think Zootopia will land in DHS now that Monsters inc is rumored to be headed this way as they would be very similar in scope.

esskay

Totally wishful thinking but if they level star tours they could theoretically move it over to the play pavilion, then we may finally have a reason for that damn building to finally reopen!

doctornick

It would be weird and an awful idea. DHS is uncomfortable to tour because of capacity issues and taking off line the ride with the shortest waits plus the only continuously running show would be insane.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom