Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
I’m saying there is no second event in the Honda center.

Your screenshot is just referring to the Fortnite “show”

You are correct that the Fortnite stream will not show the park stuff
I never said there was a second event in the Honda center.

Loads of people were saying that the Fortnite event was just a tape-delayed version of the Parks event. I corrected them that no, it's a separate event. I never said it was in the same theater.

James Alucobond

I just don’t understand the logic of Cars in MK when there’s space available next to TSL that could easily be put for a Pixar Land..
Indeed. Animation Courtyard becoming, like, Pixar Plaza with branches out to Toy Story Land and Cars Land would be preferable. Guess I'll have to brace myself for disappointment in terms of how I was hoping things would be organized. 😐

Sir_Cliff

Oh god, Cars in MK? I was kind of hoping that was just MickeyViews making stuff up. That will be a very disheartening announcement if it's what we get tonight.

It would be weird and an awful idea. DHS is uncomfortable to tour because of capacity issues and taking off line the ride with the shortest waits plus the only continuously running show would be insane.
Yes, this wouldn't make much sense. I know Disney has a habit of replacing rather than adding capacity lately, but this would tilt so much toward spending a fortune to not really gain anything that I struggle to see them doing it.

Sir_Cliff

Coco as a small Mexican village seemed pretty ideal for "Beyond Big Thunder" if they had to go the IP route. Even if the IP faded over time, such an area flows fairly organically from what's already there. Carsland really feels like welding something onto the park that doesn't belong.

Maybe it's just me, but Cars is also one of the least appealing IPs Disney has insisted on shoving down our throats. Maybe they'll invite John Lasseter back for the dedication as the film was really his passion project?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom