Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
It is not. It's the same event, just tape delayed.
It literally says "Live". (I'm not necessarily arguing with YOU, but if this is indeed the same event on delay then they need to collectively get their act together in the marketing departments of Disney and Epic Games).

1723295803090.png

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
What? Audiences have been migrating towards sequels and original IP’s since before the post Covid release strategy shift.

If audiences supported original films the same way they do sequels the studios would respond accordingly.
Indeed. Just look at what made Universal number one at the BO last year... Minions/Gru, Puss in Boots. And they're making Shrek 5.

"Cramming IP into parks" and "no original stories" isn't a Disney thing.

(BTW, there are original stories, but, they too often don't do well... so, back to the sequels!!)

MouseEarsMom33

I’m very impressed with the level of production they brought to the Honda center - I was expecting the same level of production just with more seating - but they took it up quite a few notches!
Watching clips that showed up online, it looked amazing. I'm not trying to complain about no live stream for parks panel right now (got that out of my system already 😆), but if tonight's is similar, it seems like Disney really lost out on a let's 'wow' our fans opportunity. The standing ovation for Iger alone last night would have been great PR to show live.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom