Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

doctornick

True, it barley gets waits at wdw anymore, which is crazy imo. Ride used to be so crowded before SWGE.

Star Tours at DHS hasn’t ever been crowded for a long time. I don't think the opening of GE had much impact on it. The ride has a significantly higher capacity than the version at DL which helps to prevent it from getting long waits.

Last edited:
Star Tours at DHS has every been crowded for a long time. I don't think the opening of GE had much impact on it. The ride has a significantly higher capacity than the version at DL which helps to prevent it from getting long waits.
My Dream is they demolish Star Tours & build the Muppet Movie Ride ... it would pay homage to the former GMR, while fulfilling the legacy of the previously cancelled muppets attraction. It would be sooooo great.

Fox&Hound

One of the only non dreamfinder imagination pitches I would’ve been down with was muppet labs. With how much this forum wants both a muppets ride and figment 4.0, if figment and muppet laps crossover happened I genuinely think this forum would short circuit and explode.
They would never do it but I thought moving muppets to the magic eye would make a lot of sense. Free up space in DHS and muppets next to figment flows nicely.

Sneakman

Star Tours at DHS has every been crowded for a long time. I don't think the opening of GE had much impact on it. The ride has a significantly higher capacity than the version at DL which helps to prevent it from getting long waits.
Ahhh, the carousel of progress effect basically

I really wonder tho what Josh meant by this parks panel will be like anything they've ever done. I hope that's in regards to the announcements. If so, in that case, it can't just be Tropical Americas and Coco.

I say for Josh to live up to those words, there needs to be all of BBT announced, a new EPCOT pavilion with the Spaceship Earth refurb and Mary Poppins attraction back on the table and a big Figment announcement, DHS gets a major expansion, Animal Kingdom Tropical Americas details, and Disneyland Forward details along with the Avengers E ticket official announcement plus the announcement of a New Tomorrowland. And then leave room for many more surprises along the way.

And maybe blue sky for a 5th gate.
I really hope they announce more about that avengers e ticket. Because if not or if they cancel it again, there’s no saving the campus from how bad it currently is

Starship824

In the Parks
No
Announcements really only come out of the Parks Presentation, not other Panels right? Unless that Panel is after the Parks Presentation.
I think it's before. There's probably not going to be any sort of major announcements during it, but I do hope someone records that because I want to know what they say during that panel.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom