Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

bmr1591

Gut feeling. I don't think they want to expand GE... yet. They have an expansion plot already in the land, yes?

Maybe. I think they may announce something with Galactic Starcruiser. The permits filed a while back certainly weren't for demolition.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
The land is 14 acres so obviously they are in no rush. The only expansion pad I see is behind Olga's Cantina.

Oga.png

Sneakman

So theoretically an expanded Muppets land could be realized simply by retheming Star Tours. We talking Pigs in Space or Dr Teeth and the Electric Mayhem?
If we are spitballing retheming Star tours, what about futurama? It’s a property that has synergy (the reboot) I feel it’s still relevant, new property in the parks, fits in with the spaceship theme, and could be a lot of fun! Also I think futurama is still relevant and could sell merch.

bmr1591

If we are spitballing retheming Star tours, what about futurama? It’s a property that has synergy (the reboot) I feel it’s still relevant, new property in the parks, fits in with the spaceship theme, and could be a lot of fun! Also I think futurama is still relevant and could sell merch.

I just don’t see how Futurama or Simpsons fits well into a park designed for families.

Sneakman

I just don’t see how Futurama or Simpsons fits well into a park designed for families.
DHS is kinda the more adult park already, and I don’t think groening stuff is so edgy it’d be out of place of DHS as it would’ve been in the past, it’s more tame from todays standards. I still wouldn’t put it in MK, but I feel like it could work. Also synwrgy and all that.

Sneakman

Star Tours new scenes has given that attraction some more shelf life, especially as it is one of the few additions to WDW this year along with Tiana's, CommuniCore, Country Bears and Little Mermaid show
True, it barley gets waits at wdw anymore, which is crazy imo. Ride used to be so crowded before SWGE.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom