Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

bmr1591

Maybe not much interest here, but a new rumor has sprung today that Disney Lorcana, the trading card game, will be making its way to consoles and PC soon, with an announcement expected at D23. I’m not sure if the source is even slightly reliable, but would be wise of Disney.

Chef idea Mickey`=

Sneaky prediction RSR gets announced for MK ...
Others say that that would be part of Phase 3 if whether there is any phases which we don't need phases unless you plan to build things quickly. I suspect if any announcement would be coming along with it after the biggest announcements. No one would then be hyped up if you started with this unless you want to go bigger and bigger then huge in the order at D23!

bmr1591

IMG_1383.png
The Horizons tag makes me wonder if Vacation Hoedown (or special Bear shows) may be announced to return at D23.

Rhinocerous

Premium Member
View attachment 802773The Horizons tag makes me wonder if Vacation Hoedown (or special Bear shows) may be announced to return at D23.
Perhaps, but it seems like strange timing to announce another version of the show right after opening a brand new version of said show. Correct me if I'm wrong, but CBMJ seems to be getting largely positive reviews. (Unlike certain other attractions in the neighborhood.)

bmr1591

Perhaps, but it seems like strange timing to announce another version of the show right after opening a brand new version of said show. Correct me if I'm wrong, but CBMJ seems to be getting largely positive reviews. (Unlike certain other attractions in the neighborhood.)

I think expressing excitement over their reception and announcing seasonal overlays would be a slam dunk personally.

Sneaky

Yeah, that would show they have faith in the bears and to an extent, park-original IP. It'd especially go over well at a Disney Super Fan convention.
They have a lot of expectations this year. They better lock in and get on the saddle for real, or there will be blood.

Sneaky

Also this isn’t really a prediction for this year, but I predict RNRC retheme is announced by 2026
As for IP’S, I have a two guesses
  • The Incredibles
  • The Muppets
  • Big hero six (?)
  • Some I.P. We would’ve never guessed.
I also predict that we get at least one more minor addition at DHS when the new expansion opens.

BrianLo

Sounds like we won't be getting any Disney Destiny news at D23
Scott Gustin Twitter
NEW: Disney Destiny bookings will open to the public on Aug. 9. The ship is set to begin sailings in Dec. 2025.Disney Cruise Line will be unveiling new details about the ship during a 3-day reveal event from July 30 to Aug. 1.

I think even more evidence for my suspicion that DCL’s D23 will be a new class announcement. We know they’ve already earmarked for it financially for ~3-4 more ships depending on their size.

I think to occupy build slots after OLC’s ship.

DCLcruiser

I think even more evidence for my suspicion that DCL’s D23 will be a new class announcement. We know they’ve already earmarked for it financially for ~3-4 more ships depending on their size.

I think to occupy build slots after OLC’s ship.
More ships? They have so many in the works.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom