Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

Tha Realest

Muppets should be replaced with another muppet 3d thing, if it is ever replaced. They aren't popular, but people like the muppets and people like when they're used for parks stuff (Destination D 2023 aside). There's no reason to replace it short term anyways, there's bigger fish to fry at HS (like what to do with animation courtyard and turning the Galactic Starcruiser into office space/storage) and elsewhere. Disney probably wants to remove it (and the only reason it hasn't is the One Man's Dream theater is being used for movie previews instead of it, like how the DL tomorrowland theater was used for being shuttered for good).
Hmm. Let’s see. The last thing Jim Henson worked on, vs the combined might of the Disney Muppets and current WDI.

Yeah, leave their grubby hands off of this.

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
So what your saying they should demolish the thing separating the Star Wars Land and Star Tours...
Come At Me Old Timey Baseball GIF by Team Coco

I dare you Disney, I dare you. If the muppets are kicked out of the parks, I will be equally sad and mad at the same time.

DisDude33

Move Muppets to Sunshine Showcase. Retheme RnRC to Electric Mayhem. Boom.

I think I've commented the exact same thing several times in the past, but maybe if I say it enough, it will happen.
I have no emotional attachment to what actually happens to RnRC but at this point I’m rooting for Electric Mayhem just because it means so much to you, my friend.

Sneakman

Come At Me Old Timey Baseball GIF by Team Coco

I dare you Disney, I dare you. If the muppets are kicked out of the parks, I will be equally sad and mad at the same time.
One of the only non dreamfinder imagination pitches I would’ve been down with was muppet labs. With how much this forum wants both a muppets ride and figment 4.0, if figment and muppet laps crossover happened I genuinely think this forum would short circuit and explode.

MJL92

Forgetting realistic for a second, here's a small wishlist of things I'd love to see at some point in the future.

1. More Skyliner
2. More World Showcase attractions
3. One more bigger thrill attraction in Magic Kingdom
4. A family coaster in DAK
5. One more Pandora Attraction
6. One more Star Wars Attractions

Someday.

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
One of the only non dreamfinder imagination pitches I would’ve been down with was muppet labs. With how much this forum wants both a muppets ride and figment 4.0, if figment and muppet laps crossover happened I genuinely think this forum would short circuit and explode.
Explode in a good or a bad way.

Moth

That does seem logical for an apes expansion. I’m actually picturing a raft ride along a dam.

Let’s be clear here AK should get one IP BEFORE apes is even considered and that’s Lion King.
I think both should happen at the same time. I'm a huge advocate for reboot-POTA at AK. It fits like a glove and I hope Disney realizes that.

Anyway, I feel like this D23 is where Muppets gets their ticket called. Start a prayer circle now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom