Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

Sectorkeeper71

Unlike anything they’ve done before could also just be a reference to the fact that it will be at the Honda Center.
Funny enough the Anaheim ducks announced they’re doing a rebrand to their logo, and I would laugh hysterically if “unlike anything before” is because the team is going back to the old mighty ducks branding, given Honda center is their home arena

TheRealSkull

Really sad. Not even a statement like that has regained our trust.

They better bring out all the stops, because we have given them enough chances. No more maybes. No more blue sky. Now is the time for action and the fans deserve it. This is their last chance after the utter disappointment D23 2022 was.

And new things, please. Not re-announcements. An opening season for an attraction, for instance, shouldn't be a major announcement and at best deserves a Disney Parks Blog post.

And I'm not going to be the first to say this, but Disneyland deserves the love too. WDW has been the primary topic of the Parks Expo for years. I know this is a WDW thread, but I want to bring some attention to people to realize it's time for Disneyland to shine and have some big announcements, too. Because the West coasters are starving for some good news, especially after the approval of Disneyland Forward.

Surferboy567

Josh’s full statement. Like everyone in here has said they need to deliver. No more blue sky give us some real tangible projects. I have a good feeling, not too long to find out either. This is a huge moment for the entire Disney corporation this convention will be telling where they stand.

C33Mom

Josh’s full statement. Like everyone in here has said they need to deliver. No more blue sky give us some real tangible projects. I have a good feeling, not too long to find out either. This is a huge moment for the entire Disney corporation this convention will be telling where they stand.

I agree and am hoping for the best— but it’s tricky for Disney because (if the rumors here are accurate) they are already seeing substantial drop off in demand for 2024-2025 and if they announce all the awesome things that will come in 2026-2028 (and does anybody think they can get much built before 2026?) it might further discourage guests from actually showing up and/or renewing passes for the next 18 months.

KDM31091

Really sad. Not even a statement like that has regained our trust.

They better bring out all the stops, because we have given them enough chances. No more maybes. No more blue sky. Now is the time for action and the fans deserve it. This is their last chance after the utter disappointment D23 2022 was.

And new things, please. Not re-announcements. An opening season for an attraction, for instance, shouldn't be a major announcement and at best deserves a Disney Parks Blog post.

And I'm not going to be the first to say this, but Disneyland deserves the love too. WDW has been the primary topic of the Parks Expo for years. I know this is a WDW thread, but I want to bring some attention to people to realize it's time for Disneyland to shine and have some big announcements, too. Because the West coasters are starving for some good news, especially after the approval of Disneyland Forward.
Plus the embarrassing state of DL's Tomorrowland.

bwr827

Wonder if there is significance to the IPs in the background? We know we're getting Encanto in Tropical Americas & Tiana's is opening in Magic Kingdom. But wonder if that is a tease to Moana at MK, Zootopia Land? And Wish, Snow White and Jungle Book haven't been rumored at all
No chance the IPs were randomly selected. I expect announcements will touch on each of them in some way.

eddie104

No chance the IPs were randomly selected. I expect announcements will touch on each of them in some way.
Jungle Book-AK
Wish-MK
Snow White-MK
Zootopia-HS/AK

That would be nice but what about the Lion King attraction?

They should build both but spreading out costs it’s more important to the shareholders.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom