Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

Dan Deesnee

I would imagine a nightime show for DAK will premier alongside tropical americas opening ... I am really so excited for this new reinvigorated chapter for DAK.

The problem with any new show at animal Kingdom is that they can't use loud noises or much in the way of pyrotechnics.

Considering Disney is severely lacking in any kind of talent right now, not using those loud elements to wow the masses means they have to get real creative.

A parade on the other hand could be great with some really awesome floats and it'd be cool if they incorporated actual animals into it.

TTA94

Original Poster
Well I imagine this new nighttime parade will be a big deal for WDW entertainment. It has been quite some time since WDW built a new parade.

I do agree it will be a big deal for WDW, but Disney entertainment is very capable of doing more new entertainment along with a new parade. DL had done PTN And two new nighttime shows for the 60th. But of course it all comes down to what budget WDW is given and it’s not an Anniversary year for WDW. Even though they should make up for the disaster of the 50th lol.

mk1971

I don’t anticipate anything but I could see something in the vein of “Brazil pavilion coming to Epcot” being announced exclusively at the Brazil D23. I don’t think it will mind you but something on the scale seems plausible
I think they could anounce DCL itineraries to Brazil at the Brazil D23.

Other than that, I thik they will just repeat all the announcements from D23 Anaheim

HauntedMansionFLA

The problem with any new show at animal Kingdom is that they can't use loud noises or much in the way of pyrotechnics.

Considering Disney is severely lacking in any kind of talent right now, not using those loud elements to wow the masses means they have to get real creative.

A parade on the other hand could be great with some really awesome floats and it'd be cool if they incorporated actual animals into it.
Move the Springs Drone show over to DAK. The experiment of “ is it popular “ is over. Now you have to pay to see it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom