Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
It absolutely is smart to focus on Disneyland. Disneyland has always been the forgotten resort, and it’s starting to show in the parks. A lot of big stuff coming to Walt Disney World. We know that. They need to be putting the same amount of attention on Disneyland. If this is Disneyland time to shine, I’m all for it.

WDW has twice as many parks (three times as many if you count the water parks), WDW probably gets twice the total attendance, and has (I'd guess) 10 times as many hotel rooms to fill. If it was just about "equity" WDW should be seeing (at least) twice the number of major attraction announcements as DLR, but there's more to the decision of where to add new stuff than that...

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Now don’t make me separate you two damn kids…😡

I’m not saying anyone should get their hopes up too high for WDW, but its interesting how many of you don’t seem to know the meaning of the word “many.”
That fence post is gonna leave a mark if you stay on it more than a few minutes 😧

With the current state of things, it feels like there is a lot more riding on the park announcements at this D23 than any other, as well as what is actually delivered (reality) from the announcements down the road.

I also hope they don’t plan to announce/do stupid things just for the sake of announcing/doing something
Reasonable based on the record of late. But try not to say it so “not magical like”, please?

Cosmic Rewind and Fantasy Springs are proof that WDI still knows exactly how to build rides when allowed to.
How about the others on the list? How many are bad? How many don’t work? How many already need to go?

You all must be so much fun in real life
I find it amusing that anyone is “insulted” for having the ability to separate immature wants from realities and try to keep things on even keel…

That’s not even remotely what I said

One of the extremely worth while attractions I listed was built in the swamps
And what else has been going on these last couple of decades? 🤔

would you like me to talk in rainbows and unicorns and say what they announce will all be fastracked and "turbocharged" to open soon and be everything and more we want....or do you want me to be real
Let me know when you lead Bob to his rainbow connection? Hopefully right after he’s ousted…

Being negative and pessimistic at every turn is not being “real”
No ones opinions affect events as they occurred or situations as they are
That’s just the thing, reality isn’t always positive. You are correct about that, but it’s not always negative either. And you ARE being pessimistic.

No ones opinions affect events as they occurred or situations as they are

Focusing on only the negative aspects of something is without a doubt negative and pessimistic.

We know things will take time and will be years away. It doesn’t really need to be stated constantly or be used to diminish the announcements and people’s excitement surrounding them.
So don’t state reality? That’s how we make things “less sad and stuff?”
You’re not raining on my parade at all lol. My expectations are solidly based in reality.

But you are being negative and pessimistic. You should at least be able to realize that. Even if their past projects have led you to that mindset… that’s still where you are.

Did Phil see his shadow or not?

Moth

just read ab a monsters inc coaster at Hollywood studios replacing frozen ever after and just so happened to see a recent permit for the area, so throwing this out there if no one has yet :)
❗❗❗❗

This would be left field, but I wouldn't be shocked if they finally decided to make the door coaster idea work finally. They can fund it thru Monsters University hat sales.

Sneaky

hmm, so they’re open to reviving unbuilt dhs concepts? (/j, I know you know what is dead and is never coming back)

Attachments

• IMG_3058.gif
    IMG_3058.gif
    69.9 KB · Views: 11

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom