Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

BrianLo

Here’s the fourth colour combo. I’m pretty sure they include the stand.

IMG_9096.jpeg

Starship824

In the Parks
No

Another disgusting article from the same person who said moana should have replaced splash and that fantasy springs was a disaster.
This article highlights what is wrong with these investor types.

vikescaper

As I figured, this D23 has been far more relaxing than 2022. The queue that we got into this morning was to load Hall D. Once we were let onto the show floor, we made a beeline to the Marvel Studios TVA walkthrough and probably had a half hour wait. We went to the music of Marvel panel and went into Mickey’s of Glendale.

doctornick

Pandora is such a beautiful land visually and I wouldn't turn up my nose if they announced an expansion to DAK's tomorrow.

I've of the mind that they absolutely should be expanding the DAK land. They don't even need something major, but an additional attraction - could even just be a walk through - would really help to "complete" the land. Given that the land is kind of isolated from the rest of the park, there needs to be more to do right there. Wouldn't hurt to have an additional food service or merch store indoors.

duncedoof

Yes. Look at the amount of stuff that WDW has that DL doesn’t. I don’t even just mean attraction wise. They don’t even have up to date Magic Band capabilities yet.
Very interesting take. I feel like I haven't heard that one in a long time. I think that, as of recent, one sees a lot of praise for how the Disneyland Resort has made an outstanding use of its limited space. Plus, there's Pixar Pier, Guardians, Galaxy's Edge, the ToonTown revamp, MMRR, the Disneyland Forward plans... I feel like a has been going on at DL this last decade, good or not.

I felt WDW was turning out to be the stagnant one.

Last edited:

J4546

I've of the mind that they absolutely should be expanding the DAK land. They don't even need something major, but an additional attraction - could even just be a walk through - would really help to "complete" the land. Given that the land is kind of isolated from the rest of the park, there needs to be more to do right there. Wouldn't hurt to have an additional food service or merch store indoors.
something like JoW what more spread around the entrances/exits of the land would be great

bwr827

Yes! I remember an imagineer who worked on Tron, I asked him about what he did before that and he said “oh before that I was an animator at Pixar” - it’s one of the best parts about d23!
Impossible — I have read many times here that current imagineers don’t understand animation or storytelling because they aren’t former animators like Walt’s original crew.

easyrowrdw

I would be disappointed with that, as I feel like the land itself is already a walkthrough attraction. I think it needs another ride. Plus the other stuff you mentioned lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom