Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

TrainsOfDisney

Pavilion is very cool this year. Ya a lot of it’s not new, but I’ve never seen it in person.
Be sure to circle back to the pavilion - imagineers often rotate in and out and I’ve had some really incredible conversations with them. I’ll often ask about a past project they’ve worked on so they can talk a little more freely about it - really fun!

I wish I was there!

Sneaky

Everyone, even if we do get stuff other than tropical America’s and the parade, think logically, Disneyland forward just got greenlit, and the Olympics are coming to LA in 2028. This is disneylands year. I don’t think we aren’t getting anything, because that’s foolish. We will get the big expansions we’ve been hoping for, and from what we’ve been hearing, even potentially figment and sse redos! Unfortunately though, in order to get to them, we will likely have to wait until the later end of the decade. It sucks, but that’s what happens.

BrianLo

Be sure to circle back to the pavilion - imagineers often rotate in and out and I’ve had some really incredible conversations with them. I’ll often ask about a past project they’ve worked on so they can talk a little more freely about it - really fun!

I wish I was there!

One of the guys I talked to is on talent and studio integration it seems like… but his portfolio is Marvel, Star Wars and Duffy. Quite the mix.

SirLink

Everyone, even if we do get stuff other than tropical America’s and the parade, think logically, Disneyland forward just got greenlit, and the Olympics are coming to LA in 2028. This is disneylands year. I don’t think we aren’t getting anything, because that’s foolish. We will get the big expansions we’ve been hoping for, and from what we’ve been hearing, even potentially figment and sse redos! Unfortunately though, in order to get to them, we will likely have to wait until the later end of the decade. It sucks, but that’s what happens.

You think Disney can build big stuff in 4 years max, realistically 3.5 cause you would want it to have previews and have a couple months of operations with smaller crowds.

Icarus846

I don’t think Disneyland Foward would be ready for 2028. Too much to do. Avatar, Avengers maybe some more is way more realistic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom