Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

peter11435

half the projects they’ve announced over the last decade.
again… outside of Covid related cuts and changes the vast majority of D23 announced projects have come to fruition.

And it’s not new for some things to get announced and never happen. Otherwise I’d be riding The Muppet Movie Ride before my LL for Dick Tracey’s Crime Stoppers, having dinner at David Copperfields Magic Underground and then heading back to Disney’s Eagle Pines Resort for a goodnight sleep. Maybe tomorrow I’ll go check out the new Soviet Union Pavillion at Epcot and visit Disney’s Buffalo Junction Resort.

Disney Analyst

They sure are getting some mileage out of those BDX droids and the holotile floor LOL. How about just rolling them out at the parks instead?!?

The real question is... who kidnapped the third BDX?? They use to appear in threes, and then when they were brought back to Disneyland it was two... and now D23 is two?! What happened to little Ernie?!

BrianLo

I’m so famous! 😂

IMG_9047.jpeg

Stripes

Premium Member
again… outside of Covid related cuts and changes the vast majority of D23 announced projects have come to fruition.

And it’s not new for some things to get announced and never happen. Otherwise I’d be riding The Muppet Movie Ride before my LL for Dick Tracey’s Crime Stoppers, having dinner at David Copperfields Magic Underground and then heading back to Disney’s Eagle Pines Resort for a goodnight sleep. Maybe tomorrow I’ll go check out the new Soviet Union Pavillion at Epcot and visit Disney’s Buffalo Junction Resort.
…Disney’s America

Rhinocerous

Premium Member
Moana in particular will likely be just one attraction, so I don’t know that it would make sense for it to be named as if it were a sub-land. They could resurrect it for the attraction name, but Moana is also more typically associated with water.
That's a good point. Give her ride a catchy water-themed name. Maybe Spray Mountain, or Soak Mountain. Something like that.

BrianLo

The two bonus rooms seem reasonably sized. Not that it’s correlated but I expect actual things on display for the announcements and not merely posters. They are the size of 1/3 of the current pavilion.

Pavilion is very cool this year. Ya a lot of it’s not new, but I’ve never seen it in person. Lanny is still out at the holo floor this morning so it’s kind of cool having someone recognizable on the floor.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom