Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

Sneaky

As long as they are done well yes. We NEED more people eater attractions and shows. AK needs a lot more than 2 new rides especially if they are replacing some as well. That’s my biggest concern there.
I don’t think they’re done with DAK after troplical. I honestly think they’re gonna do a few things like they did with Epcot in 2017, hint at it and then next year go more in depth. Maybe with beyond and lion king

DCBaker

Premium Member
Disney+ has announced the 2024 Disney Legends Awards Ceremony will be available to stream on Disney+ starting on Monday, August 12 at 5PM ET in the US.

GUhIoFlXQAAS6In.jpeg

SirLink

predictions for wdw
MK:
Nighttime parade
Moana reveal
Beyond teasyer
EPCOT:
Figment key jingling
TT 3.0
DHS:
Little mermaid
DAK:
Tropical America’s reveal
Most realistic outcome is just Tropical America and TT 3.0.

Parks blog closer to the time: Night time parade and Little mermaid.

Folks need to turn down expectations for WDW @ D23.

Edit: I will say this I would expect them to try with night time entertainment again at DAK rather than a night time parade for the MK.

Last edited:

SJN1279

tell me what they've delivered on recently that should make me super excited about future plans?

Guardians is good. Well done there. Remy is ok but it's a copy from another park. TRON is neat looking at night but is way too short and a copy from another park. Tiana is a mess. Country Bears, well they improved the AA's I'll give them that. Communicore Hall is an embarrassment. Epcot's core was not well done, cheap lighting, a Moana fountain walkthru that doesn't fit the Epcot vibe, etc. what did I miss over the last few years
Rise of the Resistance is an amazing dark ride. Guardians is one of the most fun coasters on the planet. Pandora was very well done. Tiana is a good update of Splash.
Tron is a fun coaster.
Name another Disney decade with a better attraction lineup.

zipadee999

Rise of the Resistance is an amazing dark ride. Guardians is one of the most fun coasters on the planet. Pandora was very well done. Tiana is a good update of Splash.
Tron is a fun coaster.
Name another Disney decade with a better attraction lineup.
I’d argue the 90s. Splash Mountain, Indiana Jones, TOT, all of Animal Kingdom, all of Disneyland Paris, etc

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom