Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

peter11435

ok...I don't think we need to completely derail this thread with a personal attack. Everyone has opinions... You don't like the opinion, that is fine...but we don't have to discuss your personal feeling about that opinion for another 30 posts.
I would argue that people coming in here every few posts to tell everyone that everything they announce will suck and take years, is in fact derailing the thread. But yes, let’s move on.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
As far as timetables of building new attractions...if the rumors about needing more workers available (not enough in the Orlando area to do both big Universal and Disney projects?) at least Epic Universe is nearing completion, possibly freeing up more workers IF Disney wanted to move faster

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
I would argue that people coming in here every few posts to tell everyone that everything they announce will suck and take years, is in fact derailing the thread. But yes, let’s move on.
no one said what they announce will suck... no one knows yet... I hope it's awesome. The parks need it... badly.

I just wait to see reality when something officially opens before I get too excited

doctornick

That’s not even remotely what I said

One of the extremely worth while attractions I listed was built in the swamps

While there are classics at WDW that I truly love and look forward to riding all the time (though RIP Splash), I will say that recent years have brought in some rides that are also among my favorite things ever - for example RotR, FoP, Cosmic Rewind - that have helped to continue to improve WDW.

If others don't appreciate any of the newer additions, that's fine and their opinion. But it's painting with far too broad a brush to suggest that WDI is not capable of designing great things.

DCBaker

Premium Member

According to his LinkedIn profile, this change apparently happened in June:

Screenshot 2024-08-09 at 10.35.39 AM.png

Last edited:

vikescaper

So far, I much more relaxed this year than I was at this point in 2022. We did wake up a little before 4 am and managed to get in one of the virtual queues. We then went back to bed for a bit and left for the convention center a little after 6. We are currently in a queue but I have no idea what it is for.

Sneaky

Also didn’t somebody say figment was supposed to appear in some capacity? Like, I KNOW the ride isn’t getting revealed, but he hasn’t appeared on the show floor yet?
And wasn’t Tony Baxter supposed to have designed one of the booths? Where’s that one?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
So far, I much more relaxed this year than I was at this point in 2022. We did wake up a little before 4 am and managed to get in one of the virtual queues. We then went back to bed for a bit and left for the convention center a little after 6. We are currently in a queue but I have no idea what it is for.
That's the line for Superstar Limo retrospective. Scheduled for 90 minutes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom