Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

Attachments

• IMG_0157.jpeg
    IMG_0157.jpeg
    190 KB · Views: 57

Thelazer

Just to clarify, there were only two versions of this attraction. The ride vehicle on display is the same as shown in your second concept art. The art shows the vehicle from behind and slightly embellished but it is the same vehicle and same ride system depicted.

I wish they didn’t cancel the jetpack seat version that looked amazing compared to what we are getting instead

It was a recent change and it's still going to be a very amazing and detailed ride. I'd say on par with Rise.

They’ll cut to a live feed split screen: 3 construction workers with shovels, 3 locations, and simultaneous breaking of ground as the projects immediately proceed.

One can dream.
I hope so too! Although they could end up doing the opposite. After they show off more about the ride tomorrow, I could see them saying “the avengers multiverse attraction will break ground in 2026, with an estimated opening date of 2035!”

Sneaky

I don’t think we’re in for something super duper, crap your pants, oh my god the sky is falling big, but we should still have a good year imo, even if it’s not as gung ho as we hoped. This “not everything is in” stuff happens every year Yknow. They’re clearly excited, so let’s keep and open mind and we’ll all enjoy the show!

Trauma

“After Saturday night we’ve got two reveal rooms because Josh D’Amaro is going to be doing a lot of announcements and those reveal rooms will be opening Sunday morning. We love repeat visitation, as you know, so you’re going to have to come back Sunday if you want to get in there and see some really cool sh** that is brand new and is on the horizon.”

”With that, I know you’ve all been hungry for something beyond Blue Sky. Blue Sky is really fun, but you know what? Building, delivering, putting shovels in the dirt is even better. So that’s what this year is all about and the next decade is all about.”

-Bruce Vaughn
After Tiana’s bungled adventure who cares what they announce.

Hard to get excited until they prove they have any idea how to build a ride anymore.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom