Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

GenChi

Focusing majority on Disneyland wouldn't be smart. Yeah it'll be the 70th and they are going to have a 3rd gate blue sky which will be the biggest news easily. But they also aren't having Epic Universe right on their doorstep. There's no concern right now for Disneyland with that competition. 2026 is when they'll be closer to being concrete in plans for the new gate and it'll be the same situation then.

It's not like EU is going to end WDW remotely obviously. And it's not like we won't get some announcements. But if it's nothing but Tropic Americas as a direct confirmation while Disneyland gets all this stuff, including a new gate being the huge focus which still might be a decade from opening, it's kinda indicating they don't care about combating EU or are ceding to it. Which is leaving WDW out in favor of DL at the one moment it needs to make an impact most

Figments Friend

Remember kids….

Your concept of ‘exciting announcements ’ is likely very different from what ‘Todays Disney’ considers ‘exciting announcements’.
Something to consider.

You think of Theme Park expansions, classic Attraction plussing, New Gates, and fresh new entertainment options as exciting.

Today’s ’Disney’ thinks that potentially prosperous partnerships with Target and the latest line of Loungefly backpacks are exciting.

-

Squishy

Remember kids….

Your concept of ‘exciting announcements ’ is likely very different from what ‘Todays Disney’ considers ‘exciting announcements’.
Something to consider.

You think of Theme Park expansions, classic Attraction plussing, New Gates, and fresh new entertainment options as exciting.

Today’s ’Disney’ thinks that potentially prosperous partnerships with Target and the latest line of Loungefly backpacks are exciting.

-
They are announcing new details on new lands & entertainment around the world not sure what else you want? It's pretty much solid that WDW, DLR & DLP Resort are getting new lands.

V_L_Raptor

I think the WDW content will be expanding on or rehashing existing developments, but the new significant stuff will be for DLR or DLP. Anaheim seems to get the big R&D projects that have interesting additional value (like, say, those walking droids), and DLP is as close as they’ve come in a few years to having a model- ready new gate announced.

That’s my inclination, anyway. WDW gets appeasements here and there, but they break out the good stuff for Anaheim.

Moth

After Saturday and after construction begins the naysayer narrative will shift to “Disney is just doing this in a desperate attempt to respond to Epic! They’re desperate! Desperate I tell you!”

And I can’t wait to laugh my butt off!
Is the THIRD HARRY POTTER LAND THAT RESEMBLES A EUROPEAN ARCHITECTURE BASED OFF A FAILED SERIES OF SPIN-OFFS what KILLS Disney?! [not clickbait] [gone viral]

I think Disney will come strapped here. Trust the plan.

Cmdr_Crimson

Too much killjoys in this thread.

Maybe let’s wait until this is done first…
7a5fc2a8dd5d45da59de6ddbc120fcc18fc890d34c652285cced3c5a1b767a77_1.jpg

Starship824

In the Parks
No
Good point...one room for Disneyland and one for WDW??!
I'm guessing a wdw room with Tropical Americas, BBT and possibly Lion King and Maybe Moana at MK. Although that might be a lot so I'm leaning towards either just beyond Big thunder and Tropical Americas. For the other room I'm thinking Disneyland Forward with Avatar model and maybe whatever else they announce.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom