Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

Tha Realest

Just to recap, the evolution of this ride went from Quinjet experience where the guests would be suspended over /participating in a battle with the Avengers…
1723172225469.jpeg

to something else involving multiverse King Thanos, with this as the vehicle in the art:

1723172338306.png

To now this:

1723172369941.jpeg

britain

peter11435

Just to recap, the evolution of this ride went from Quinjet experience where the guests would be suspended over /participating in a battle with the Avengers…
View attachment 807511

to something else involving multiverse King Thanos, with this as the vehicle in the art:

View attachment 807512

To now this:

View attachment 807513
Just to clarify, there were only two versions of this attraction. The ride vehicle on display is the same as shown in your second concept art. The art shows the vehicle from behind and slightly embellished but it is the same vehicle and same ride system depicted.

peter11435

So the two new reveals...

Animal Kingdom Tropical Americas Details FOR SURE

&

DisneylandForward Phase 1 Details OR Beyond Big Thunder Phase 1, but I'm not sure which. If Potrock was bragging, it's probably DF.
I don’t believe Bruce specified two reveals. He said two more rooms would open at the WDI pavilion on Sunday after the reveals on Saturday. There’s a difference

McMickeyWorld

This Fortnite stuff and Disney decisions to not live stream this like they’ve done in the past is ridiculous. I know I’m grasping at straws at this point but hoping for a last minute live stream post on Disney+ or something. I know that we Should be able to watch it after the fact on YouTube or whatever but it’s not the same. It is what it is I guess.
I recommend checking Twitch; many people will likely be streaming it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom