Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Some posters - "We're just a small subset of Disney fans, what we want doesn't matter"

Same posters - "VILLANS LAND IS THE GREATEST IDEA EVER IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN!!!!"

:banghead:

Starship824

In the Parks
No
It’s confirmation they have definitely thought about the idea a lot. We probably are reading too much into it but I really hope this land comes to be it’s such a great idea.
It seems like a lot of the stuff on the Disney Destiny is similar to rumors we've been hearing about Walt Disney World for a while. Maybe all the insiders are getting Walt Disney World and the Disney Destiny confused lol 🤣

tanc

The only good thing about DCL to me is that Tokyo is finally getting one. Never really got the cruise appeal personally, I guess some of the theme lounges seem cool but I'm not looking to spend countless hours in one.

DCLcruiser

The only good thing about DCL to me is that Tokyo is finally getting one. Never really got the cruise appeal personally, I guess some of the theme lounges seem cool but I'm not looking to spend countless hours in one.
You won't. They are more for having a cocktail after dinner while you wind-down from a fun day. Or, they offer day-time events for days-at-sea.

EricsBiscuit

Another factor I think we are overlooking is the economy. It’s definitely slowing down and I wouldn’t be surprised if that leads to projects getting cut.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom