Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

Sneakman

Starting to put odds in favor of an Imagination pavilion announcement this year. Something is in the air, and it might be around $1 billion dollars of box office...
I hope they don’t pull a Disney and do the opposite of what we want with the pavilion again.

Homemade Imagineering

Starting to put odds in favor of an Imagination pavilion announcement this year. Something is in the air, and it might be around $1 billion dollars of box office...
IMG_6947.jpeg

Here we go again

jrhwdw

I know one major disappointment and that’s if a certain WDW entertainment offering doesn’t get announced lol. At least unlike previous years it’s sounding like it’s all but confirmed, but whether or not they are ready to announce it is another thing. It’s all about timing, and if they Did want to purposely debut it the same time EU opens, they might hold off on the announcement.
Normally yes, but IDK if Steve is certain yet if this will make D23. If it misses D23.......Hopefully we'll still get Good Updates and DPB won't hold out for too long!

Surferboy567

Interesting, as long as Figment stays…I guess we can see what they got.

That would be a remarkably fast green light for Disney’s speed. Definitely possible just faster then I thought.

jrhwdw

Imagination Pavilion with Inside Out and Figment????

Would this Site approve of that???????

PizzaPlanet

My “out of left field” prediction is for a new Soarin’ film. I’d imagine it would be relatively inexpensive to produce, and it would give them something to market for several parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom