Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

Surferboy567

“We are doing something we have never done before” can mean a lot of things however this is what I feel is most likely what he means:

1.) He’s simply referring to the Honda Center and its advanced setup over the Anaheim Convention Center.

2.) The presentation structure is totally different.

3.) They really have a robust presentation and are going to go extremely big in terms of announcements. The likes of which they have never done before.

bwr827

“We are doing something we have never done before” can mean a lot of things however this is what I feel is most likely what he means:

1.) He’s simply referring to the Honda Center and its advanced setup over the Anaheim Convention Center.

3.) They really have a robust presentation and are going to go extremely big in terms of announcements. The likes of which they have never done before.
Why not all three?

doctornick

They've been staffing up at WDI for some reason and just not for the AK work. We'll likely see why at D23.
I have no doubt they will announce a number of things at D23, but it remains to be seen if it will be an unprecedented amount of parks stuff vs something more on par with what we got at the 2017 expo.

It seems likely that folks here will be disappointed when there isn’t anything announced that wasn’t already rumored (and when some rumored stuff doesn’t come to pass)

JD80

I have no doubt they will announce a number of things at D23, but it remains to be seen if it will be an unprecedented amount of parks stuff vs something more on par with what we got at the 2017 expo.

It seems likely that folks here will be disappointed when there isn’t anything announced that wasn’t already rumored (and when some rumored stuff doesn’t come to pass)

People are definitely going to be disappointed because they are building up a set of unachievable expectations.

TTA94

Original Poster
People are definitely going to be disappointed because they are building up a set of unachievable expectations.

I know one major disappointment and that’s if a certain WDW entertainment offering doesn’t get announced lol. At least unlike previous years it’s sounding like it’s all but confirmed, but whether or not they are ready to announce it is another thing. It’s all about timing, and if they Did want to purposely debut it the same time EU opens, they might hold off on the announcement.

Teddybearre

I’m honestly kinda worried how much the games will take up the panel this year. I’m hoping for a three hour total presentation so that both the parks and the games can get their fair share of 90 minutes each. But in the instance that the total presentation is 90 minutes, then Disney will have three options
A) Rush through the announcements
B) Cut a bunch of announcements
C) Unfairly give one of the two sides more time than the other

I guess we’ll have a better idea of the runtime tomorrow though (unless I’m misremembering things)

OptimusPrime

In the Parks
No

“We’re not announcing just ONE ride based on box office smash and beloved classic, Strange World (2022). We’re announcing two!”

I would like to point out they have never done this before so do not take this out of the cards.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom