Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

TrainsOfDisney

I left to bury my sorrows in peel and eat shrimp at Ohana.
I caught you on a livestream! Haha
D5133947-1BBB-41E8-9145-2C5BE053B72F.jpeg

So sad that a single new addition (not even a replacement) is enough for you to write off a park that hold so many fond memories.
Well… the rumor is that rivers, Tom Sawyer, and Riverboat are in danger - this isn’t just about adding a cars ride. This could be pretty major.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I sound like I would be haha. Just think some people need to be brought back to reality. But maybe I should remember where I’m at 😂
That’s always true and it’s never gonna change

My sense is that many don’t understand where their favorite company is at and how big the problems are right now…and it’s causing problems in understanding.
But as I vehemently have said since day 1: I hope I’m proven wrong

brb1006

I wasn't around then but have been a long-time viewer of the forums. For those who get or were around for the long-running joke, Imagine Pam Hates Penguins returns to the forums after a supposed Cars Land or ride is announced for WDW. The madness that would ensue.
Don't forget that one user who actually got banned form this site years back. I forgot the name but the avatar was a cat behind Spaceship Earth.

JKick95

The company opens bad attractions all the time and the guests keep coming, including myself. I think RSR is a good attraction and I like it!

The idea of making RSR the cornerstone of expanding the most popular theme park destination in history is indicative of how myopic and cynical management sees the endeavor. That's what I'm being dramatic over. But yes, it's still just a rumor for the next 97 minutes.
Universal does the same. I think Minions land and Dreamworks land are bad cheap additions. Especially when I see great looking Minions lands overseas.

However, it appears they opened to rave reviews.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom