Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
My goodnessā€¦.

For a community that follows Disneyā€™s every move, you all sound so dramatic over here. Itā€™s a rumor that might not even be announced. Thereā€™s no reason to get all heated because itā€™s something you donā€™t like it. Not everything has to be made for you. You can have your opinion, but millions of people visit MK alone each year. You canā€™t ā€œwrite the park offā€ just because you donā€™t like it. Just chill out please.
New around here?šŸ¤“

fgmnt

My goodnessā€¦.

For a community that follows Disneyā€™s every move, you all sound so dramatic over here. Itā€™s a rumor that might not even be announced. Thereā€™s no reason to get all heated because itā€™s something you donā€™t like it. Not everything has to be made for you. You can have your opinion, but millions of people visit MK alone each year. You canā€™t ā€œwrite the park offā€ just because you donā€™t like it. Just chill out please.
The company opens bad attractions all the time and the guests keep coming, including myself. I think RSR is a good attraction and I like it!

The idea of making RSR the cornerstone of expanding the most popular theme park destination in history is indicative of how myopic and cynical management sees the endeavor. That's what I'm being dramatic over. But yes, it's still just a rumor for the next 97 minutes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom