Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

Stitchon

The bottom line is if Disney is being honest about the 60 billion in investment, there has to be a significant amount of new attractions announced tonight.

I believe it was broken out into roughly half of the big investment being for new additions, the rest being for other uses. Still a lot, of course.

TheMaxRebo

I’m at Epcot and a very dark storm cloud is moving in. I feel the symbolism.

I am at AKL and a rainbow came out, so hopefully a positive sign for news for AK

PXL_20240810_233413499~2.jpg

hopemax

Universal does the same. I think Minions land and Dreamworks land are bad cheap additions. Especially when I see great looking Minions lands overseas.

However, it appears they opened to rave reviews.
Universal gets the benefit of they did that at the same time they are building Epic and it was less than 2 years between Shrek closing and Minion Blast opening, and a similarly short window for the kiddie land redo.

If it was presented to people like the Epcot spine project, and a 7 year timeline, there would have been a different reaction. These were a bit more “enjoy this bowl of mixed nuts while you wait for the dinner hour” projects.

doctornick

I don't recall much about the logistics of DL's Fantasmic, but with expanding beyond Big Thunder, would a Fantasmic work while keeping ROA and freeing up space for something else at DHS like someone earlier mentioned?
MK really don’t need a big show like that especially if it is getting a light parade back. And it would dramatically hurt nighttime attendance at DHS.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom