Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

vikescaper

Whatever is behind the doors at the Imagineering booth is big. Using deductive reasoning, the space allocated to the two doors runs from the back of the booth to in between the “I” and “M” in Imagineering.
IMG_2935.jpeg

Starship824

In the Parks
No
If a new dragon is indeed in the works for DL's Fantasmic!, an announcement here would be a home run for the local crowd there.

Similar to how HEA's return announcement at the last D23 was a home run for the locals there.

Haven't seen this mentioned on many people's predictions, but I think it's likely/given.
HEA return was actually announced at Anaheim but I see what you mean. The crowd will go wild for Murphy's return.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Be my eyes and ears. I too busy at Epcot counting the burnt out floor lights.
I’m not too attuned

But it appears as if the sauce is gonna get more spicy around here tomorrow…

After all…Bob is gonna shovel $60,000,000,000 off the stage onto the crowd of loyal attendees who bought a really overpriced contract at copper creek or Riveria…

…just cause they’re special 🥰

stuart

Absolute scenes when the lights go out on Josh mid-speech and Jiminy Cricket is heard before striding out to stage to announce the new night time parade.

lentesta

Premium Member
My guesses for WDW, with the first 5 of these before end of 2025:
  • MK evening parade
  • HS afternoon parade
  • Minor show replacement at DHS
  • Test Track 3.0 details
  • It’s Tough to Be a Bug details
  • Indy at Tropical Americas
  • Encanto at TA
  • Coco at TA
Then some land/area concept stuff for years 3-5. I’ll go out on a limb and guess Villains at MK, but no special knowledge there. Maybe EPCOT?

drew81

My guesses for WDW, with the first 5 of these before end of 2025:
  • MK evening parade
  • HS afternoon parade
  • Minor show replacement at DHS
  • Test Track 3.0 details
  • It’s Tough to Be a Bug details
  • Indy at Tropical Americas
  • Encanto at TA
  • Coco at TA
Then some land/area concept stuff for years 3-5. I’ll go out on a limb and guess Villains at MK, but no special knowledge there. Maybe EPCOT?
Hollywood Studios needs a parade something terrible. I hope you’re right.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom