Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

The Leader of the Club

Oh PS, I think you should all be able to find an influencer doing a periscope or whatever just fine for tonight. The policy very much seemed to be the same as other years, recording the parks panel should be a ok.
I saw countless videos of “exclusive” content from last night’s panel mere minutes after each announcement. It’s safe to say that we’ll be able to find everything

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
If this is what happens I would consider this a good D23 announcement for WDW. Not a GOAT but they'd have done well. If BBTM phase I is still Blue Sky and not a definite announcement I think it would be disappointing, and a major Moana/Lion King/DHS announcement would put this in great territory
Phase 1 will be a done deal. Shovels are practically in the ground.

TheMaxRebo

While I didn’t see anybody in my section recording, I also didn’t see staff telling people to put their phones away.

If they really wanted nothing to get out they would have people put their phones in sealed bags, etc (they did that for the Encanto screening a few Destination D23s ago for example)

Fox&Hound

I will go on the record and say that I hope they announce the following for WDW:

MK: Moana for Adventureland, Coco and Villains (or Cars) for BBT
AK: Indy, Encanto, and Lion King (hope they don’t scrap LK). Also a night show for AK would be awesome.
DHS: something for Animation courtyard, even if just Blue sky. Monsters? Incredibles? Big Hero Six? Heard a rumor they might have worked out an agreement to have more of a Bluey presence which would be amazing for Disney Jr in the short term.
Epcot: Inside Out takes over theatre space by Figment. Would love a Figment announcement but not holding out hope this year.

Nickm2022

Just a guess ... thinking this means they have landed on Villains in MK as part of BBT & Door Coaster/Monstropolis being the expansion in DHS. If we are getting Moana, Coco, Villains in MK & Monsters Inc in DHS. I am VERY happy. (Also truly would not mind RSR in BBT as well, As I think it makes sense to show the evolution of transportation in the frontier from Trains to cars. Which I belive would be the justification.)
I completely agree with you on all of this. Hopefully this is what we hear tonight

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom