Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

TrainsOfDisney

Animal kingdom needs it more. Anything more. ASAP.
I disagree - DHS often has the longest wait times of any park.

While DAK has a low number of traditional attractions- there are so many extras like the animal trails, conservation station, etc. it spreads the crowds out nicely.

Now DAK does need a new night time show - even if it’s something fairly simple, not a “spectacular.” Disneyland had the jazz band concert on the rivers of America when Fantasmic was down… something as simple as that with some like cultural music would at least liven up the place!

BrianLo

…nobody…literally nobody…cares who the directors are outside of the echo chamber.

Where are you again? Oh…the echo chamber con?

…nevermind 🤪

Great!! Heres more!

IMG_9153.jpeg

BrianLo

Moana 2 seems to be all overseen and directed largely by Burbank but is merely being animated by Vancouver. The retooling into a feature length is a bit longer in the tooth than previously alluded to. Not just when Iger announced it.

Vegas Disney Fan

I disagree - DHS often has the longest wait times of any park.

While DAK has a low number of traditional attractions- there are so many extras like the animal trails, conservation station, etc. it spreads the crowds out nicely.

Now DAK does need a new night time show - even if it’s something fairly simple, not a “spectacular.” Disneyland had the jazz band concert on the rivers of America when Fantasmic was down… something as simple as that with some like cultural music would at least liven up the place!
Totally agree, we still find AK worth the price of admission, we’re skipping HS our next trip because it’s not worth it anymore.

HS desperately needs more unique things to do to make it worth the price of admission, it’s probably fine for occasional visitors but for people who frequent the parks, especially DLR, it’s primarily the same rides we do at other parks.

JMcMahonEsq

No it’s not. Not streaming was a decision someone made. Which is fine - but they could have done it if they wanted to.
What does one have to do with the other? Yes streaming or not is a decision someone made. But you think for a Fortune 100 company didn’t make the decision based upon the difficulties both legal and technology, but just some guy said “eh I don’t want too.”

SirLink

My guesses for WDW, with the first 5 of these before end of 2025:
  • MK evening parade
  • HS afternoon parade
  • Minor show replacement at DHS
  • Test Track 3.0 details
  • It’s Tough to Be a Bug details
  • Indy at Tropical Americas
  • Encanto at TA
  • Coco at TA
Then some land/area concept stuff for years 3-5. I’ll go out on a limb and guess Villains at MK, but no special knowledge there. Maybe EPCOT?

Your being quite optimistic with your guesses

JKick95

Mickey Views posted his prediction video.

- DAK - same info we’ve been told before.
- MK BBTM - Radiator Springs Ride and a TS Woody attraction
- DHS - A new land replacing Star Tours and Muppet Vision

He also mentioned several potential major refurbishments and rethemes to CoP and RnRC. There might have been a few others but it felt like he was randomly predicting things to appear in the know.

We will see tonight…

Delta-7

He also mentioned several potential major refurbishments and rethemes to CoP and RnRC. There might have been a few others but it felt like he was randomly predicting things to appear in the know.

We will see tonight…
I think he claimed his sources come from Imagineering themselves (or something like that). Anyone know if that’s true? I’ve never heard about any replacement for Muppets and Star Tours, and strangely he never mentions Animation Courtyard.

jason976

We will see tonight…
Just watched and he said he doesn’t think that DHS item will be on tonight’s agenda. Just a news from one of his sources. Regardless, tonight should be interesting at least.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member

We will see tonight…

Just watched and he said he doesn’t think that DHS item will be on tonight’s agenda. Just a news from one of his sources. Regardless, tonight should be interesting at least.
Ohhh…Battlestations

Nickm2022

We will see tonight…
Just saw, I find the Hollywood studios rumor really really interesting because I could totally see Disney taking out Star Tours and Muppets for multiple reasons and having a huge new ride over there would really help crowd flow to Toy Story, animation courtyard/rocking rollercoaster replacement, and tower of terror. Not saying I believe this but not really surprised if this happened.

On a side note they should touch animation courtyard and rocking rollercoaster before they even consider doing something to star tours and muppets. If they wanna do both at the same time I support it, personally I would want Monsters inc in Animation/Rockin and Zootopia over by Star Tours/Muppets

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom