Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
I hope AK and HS do get actual capacity increase not just replaced capacity… It is so desperately needed
I have a bad feeling AK won’t get capacity increased other than more square footage (land). They already removed the Primeval coaster, next they’ll remove the spinner and Dinosaur to replace with 2 rides. AK needs about 5 more (additional) attractions right now and a night show.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
There is no second event on the schedule
It's literally right here, I don't know what to tell you.

1000001227.jpg

They're going to do all of the Parks stuff first, then that'll end and they'll start doing the Games stuff.

The bloggers reporting that the Fortnite stream is going to show the Parks announcements are wrong.

Tha Realest

Yup, it was his first time ever on a D23 stage. Harrison Ford was actually NOT there last night, by contrast. Though we know he has to be there by Sunday.

I think @Tha Realest ’s list is quite predictably solid. We’ve known Jim was going to three-peat for a while.
Thanks. Also, maybe LMM will triple (quadruple?) threat as it relates to Moana and Lion King (he’s doing music for Mufasa).

Tha Realest

Oh PS, I think you should all be able to find an influencer doing a periscope or whatever just fine for tonight. The policy very much seemed to be the same as other years, recording the parks panel should be a ok.
Yep.

View attachment 807907

They're going to do all of the Parks stuff first, then that'll end and they'll start doing the Games stuff.

The bloggers reporting that the Fortnite stream is going to show the Parks announcements are wrong.
Some footage has already leaked of Harrison Ford doing the intro of the Fortnite x Disney footage.

1723305677106.jpeg

peter11435

View attachment 807907

I’m saying there is no second event in the Honda center.

Your screenshot is just referring to the Fortnite “show”

You are correct that the Fortnite stream will not show the park stuff

IanDLBZF

Here's what I think will be announced for WDW today...
  • Beyond Big Thunder Phase 1
  • BTMRR Explosive Finale
  • Tropical Americas
  • MK Nighttime Parade
  • Test Track update
  • Pirates Bar update
  • Bluesky for Epcot and Hollywood Studios
I'd expect Disneyland Forward details to be announced as well, as well as further details on DLP, TDR, and SHDR updates. My gut feeling is that Tokyo will be getting Country Bear Musical Jamboree, no doubt about it.

BrianLo

I saw countless videos of “exclusive” content from last night’s panel mere minutes after each announcement. It’s safe to say that we’ll be able to find everything

They were policing it, but harder in Honda as figured. Now that said those were clips, but I think uninterrupted streams for parks will actually be “allowed” as annoying as that might be for me. No one in my immediate vicinity is an influencer it seems like, but an old man managed to record several of the trailers and they had a hard time flagging him down in the middle of our section. But eventually nailed him with a flashlight.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom