Current Bounce Back Offer

Ali Mouse

So.. im a little unclear...
Does this bounce back thing give any prediction to what the discount for the general public will be?

LizC

Possibly a stupid question, but I have to ask...

If you are staying on rented points, can you still book on a bounce back offer?

DisneyGigi

I didn't received a bounce back offer in my room. I'm currently staying at a disney resort. Can I still call and book the offer for January?
Go to the front desk at your resort and tell them you didn't get the flyer in your room. There is number you can dial from room but I do not remember what it is * something?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
I didn't received a bounce back offer in my room. I'm currently staying at a disney resort. Can I still call and book the offer for January?
If you see the picture earlier in this thread, this is the current Bounce back offer in rooms. It is a free dining offer and January is not included in the offer dates.

Baldy

I'm currently at a Disney resort. There was nothing in my room, but I called extension 8844 from my room and was able to book the bounceback offer mentioned earlier in this thread. :) Thanks
Edit: Although it did not mention value resorts. I was able to book All-Star Sports with Free QS dining and pay the difference to upgrade to full dining.

Tony the Tigger

Meh. We don't ever stay six nights in a row.

However, the regular annual pass discounts and Florida resident discounts seem to be very comparable ( up to 35% off ) and I can book one night, two nights, three nights, whatever.

bucklepants

I am checking in 12 days from now. We booked this (Aug. 2015) trip using a free dining pin found in our room on our Aug. 2014 trip. I scoured the room to find it after someone posted on these boards. We were staying at an All-Star Resort. I finally found the pin code in the information booklet on the dresser. I would never have noticed it if I wasn't looking for it. Our pin allowed us to upgrade to (our favourite) POFQ for this year and still save money. POFQ wasn't even included in the general free dining promotion for 2015, so we were very lucky.
Now that I know about these pin codes, I am really hoping for another pin for 2016. I'll post if I find anything. I would appreciate any updates from those of you who get there first. Or any suggestions on where to look.

I was hoping for a similar offer for 2016. Staying at Pop this year in Sept. Wanted to book a bounceback for Aug.2016 at POFQ. We did this a couple years back, stayed at Pop and booked a bounceback for RiverSide. Looks like the August dates are little late for us. :(

TheMouseFan

Ok, I have a couple of questions. I already have a trip booked for my family of 5 in June at CBR. Our arrival falls within the days listed on the offer. I certainly don't plan on outright purchasing the dining plan, but we could save a lot of money with this offer. I'm trying to decide if it would be worth it to book a quick 2-3 day solo trip just to book a bounce back.
1. Can I have a room only reservation with no tickets attached and still use this offer?
2. Are there a limited number of rooms available with this offer? (I would hate to fly down there and then be told there were no rooms available for this offer!)
3. The offer says for most nights May 31 - June 7, does anyone know what nights may be excluded?
4. I'm assuming they could just cancel my current reservation and book the new one at the same time.
5. The offer says 6 nights, 7 days. Can I book a longer vacation and still use the code?
Thanks for any help!!

Tony the Tigger

Ok, I have a couple of questions. I already have a trip booked for my family of 5 in June at CBR. Our arrival falls within the days listed on the offer. I certainly don't plan on outright purchasing the dining plan, but we could save a lot of money with this offer. I'm trying to decide if it would be worth it to book a quick 2-3 day solo trip just to book a bounce back.
1. Can I have a room only reservation with no tickets attached and still use this offer?
2. Are there a limited number of rooms available with this offer? (I would hate to fly down there and then be told there were no rooms available for this offer!)
3. The offer says for most nights May 31 - June 7, does anyone know what nights may be excluded?
4. I'm assuming they could just cancel my current reservation and book the new one at the same time.
5. The offer says 6 nights, 7 days. Can I book a longer vacation and still use the code?
Thanks for any help!!

My guess is if you hang on until they announce the regular discounts for that time – which probably won't be announced until early 2016 – you can still save at least 20% off if not more, which is almost as much as you would save with the bounce back, without wasting money on an intermediate trip – unless the point is just to rationalize an intermediate trip LOL.

TheMouseFan

My guess is if you hang on until they announce the regular discounts for that time – which probably won't be announced until early 2016 – you can still save at least 20% off if not more, which is almost as much as you would save with the bounce back, without wasting money on an intermediate trip – unless the point is just to rationalize an intermediate trip LOL.
I have certainly thought about that! But with 5 of us, and 2 of the 3 kids are considered adults, we could save quite a bit more with free dining, because we plan to do at least one character meal each day.

Tony the Tigger

I'm here now and the offer is a room discount 35%,30% discount. Will post picture when I'm back in the room later

Maybe it's an old one? We just left this afternoon, and ours in the room was the free dining one. We couldn't take advantage of it because it's a minimum six nights and we never stay that long at one time.

TheMouseFan

I'm here now and the offer is a room discount 35%,30% discount. Will post picture when I'm back in the room later
They are also offering the free dining one posted previously. I was just there this weekend and booked that one. The offer in my room was the room discount, but I just mentioned the free dining one when I called and was able to apply it.

tmitch

They are also offering the free dining one posted previously. I was just there this weekend and booked that one. The offer in my room was the room discount, but I just mentioned the free dining one when I called and was able to apply it.
Yeah, unless they forgot to change it out, I made it a point to look and it was the discount. Again, I'll post the pics. I understand no one is calling me a liar, but two different offers is wild

TheMouseFan

Yeah, unless they forgot to change it out, I made it a point to look and it was the discount. Again, I'll post the pics. I understand no one is calling me a liar, but two different offers is wild
Like I said, the room discount was in my room too. I had a little panic attack because I made a trip down there specifically to book the free dining one! Not sure if they have just been lazy about switching them in the rooms, or if they really are offering both of them.

tmitch

image.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom