Current Bounce Back Offer

Innkeeper's Club

I was just there last month from 8/17-8/31 and in the guest guide I was given at the BWI was the Room Only Bounceback offer for 2015. Thankfully for me I didn't need a Bounceback offer since for this December I got a 35% Room Only pin code. Although for this December I hope that I got the 2016 Room Only Bounceback offer and history says that's what will happen.

tmitch

I actually am going to try and use this offer, because I checked the fine print and I can't find a minimum night stay. We're coming down here for a Disney cruise next year and our pre night lines up for both this offer and tentatively mnnshp 2016. 35% room and cheaper tickets for mk? Yes please

Breiz13

My wife and I are thinking of going to WDW June 2016. We want to plan a trip for us and all of our kids for February 2017. Will there be a bounce back in June that would apply to the following february? If you think there will be one we could use, any idea what it's most likely to be? Really need the free dining to take all the kids....

If only 2 of us are going in June, can we book for 7 of us for the following february (in 2 rooms) ? (assuming the answer to my first question is yes there is a bounce back available then)

Thanks for any help!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
My wife and I are thinking of going to WDW June 2016. We want to plan a trip for us and all of our kids for February 2017. Will there be a bounce back in June that would apply to the following february? If you think there will be one we could use, any idea what it's most likely to be? Really need the free dining to take all the kids....

If only 2 of us are going in June, can we book for 7 of us for the following february (in 2 rooms) ? (assuming the answer to my first question is yes there is a bounce back available then)

Thanks for any help!
This is how it has been for the last several years ~
The bounce back offer from January-June is a room discount offer valid on certain dates in the current year. The bounce back offer from August-October is free dining for the select dates the following year (it always includes the late August thru early October time frame.)
FWIW, free dining is usually not offered in February.

Tom P.

Thanks for any help!
We were at Art of Animation recently. I could be wrong, but I believe the bounceback offer specified a maximum of 2 rooms. So, yes, you'd be okay booking 2 rooms, but no more than 2.

And, as others have said, the bounceback offer that was being offered at the time was free dining for next fall, as has been typical of this time of year. However, the typical bounceback offer that has been running in June was a room discount for the current year. So I don't know if they'll have one for the following year at the time you're there.

Everything is always subject to change, though.

EpcotCenter82

I was at Port Orleans Riverside last week and there is bounce back room only discount for numerous dates in 2016. It was not listed with the room info but if you call extension 8844 from your room, the CM can provide the information. Most surprising is that October, November, and early December 2016 were blacked out for the room discounts for next year. Roughly 12/9 - 12/22/16 did have the room discount along with April through just before Memorial Day, most of June, and then mid-July through October 1. I'm going on memory so these dates may not be exactly accurate.

20% off values, 25% off moderates, 30% off deluxes, 10% off suites.

bethram

Can you change the dates after you book a bounce back offer? We are going in a couple weeks and are starting to plan a trip with friends for next year, but we've only got the month of the trip, no dates yet.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Can you change the dates after you book a bounce back offer? We are going in a couple weeks and are starting to plan a trip with friends for next year, but we've only got the month of the trip, no dates yet.
As long as the dates still fall within the offer period. And your total cost may go up (or down) depending on the room cost of the new dates. Also, the room category you originally book may not be available for the new dates. So the answer to your question is yes, with some qualifications. ;)

bethram

As long as the dates still fall within the offer period. And your total cost may go up (or down) depending on the room cost of the new dates. Also, the room category you originally book may not be available for the new dates. So the answer to your question is yes, with some qualifications. ;)
Thanks!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Anyone currently at the resorts...could you let me know the current bounce back offer?
Thanks!
Dates in blue are valid room discount dates for the remainder of 2016. Next month the bounce back free dining offer for 2017 *should* appear.

image.jpeg

Innkeeper's Club

Dates in blue are valid room discount dates for the remainder of 2016. Next month the bounce back free dining offer for 2017 *should* appear.

View attachment 150672
Assuming that next month the bounce back offer has not changed I'm wondering if I should use the room only offer for December 2016? I remember seeing the exact same offer in the picture you posted when I was there in December 2015 and used it for my August 2016 reservation. However I wished the dates for December 2016 were offered a bit longer so we didn't use it for that month. Looking back I wonder if that was a mistake because I'm waiting for WDW to release a public room only discount for December 2016, which historically have offered more days and so far that has not yet been released.

21stamps

Assuming that next month the bounce back offer has not changed I'm wondering if I should use the room only offer for December 2016? I remember seeing the exact same offer in the picture you posted when I was there in December 2015 and used it for my August 2016 reservation. However I wished the dates for December 2016 were offered a bit longer so we didn't use it for that month. Looking back I wonder if that was a mistake because I'm waiting for WDW to release a public room only discount for December 2016, which historically have offered more days and so far that has not yet been released.
I'm waiting/hoping for the same

Tuvalu

Premium Member
I am at the Poly now and the offer is still the same.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom