Current Bounce Back Offer

WDWYankee15

Original Poster
Can someone report what the current bounce back offer is? Perhaps it would be great if this tread (maybe even pinned to the top of the "Resorts" Forum) could be used to post the current offer as each new offer comes out.

Mexi

image.jpg
Of course they will check to see if you are currently a Disney hotel guest.

Mexi

What resorts qualify for the 35%? Deluxe?
Yes some of the deluxe hotels are 35%. I don't remember which ones though. Some may not be available when you call and they might only have certain categories to offer you at the discount.

I hope that helps.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Thank you very much. I will be a hotel guest in August. Hoping for a good offer then to bounce back in 2016. Hopefully we can keep this thread going to post when the offers change over time to keep people informed.
I have visited WDW several times a year for many years now. There seems to only be two bounce back offers per year ~ the one above and one for free dining which usually is the offer for stays in August - October (with the free dining for the same time frame the following year.)

LizC

I have never booked on a bounce back, but I have noticed they seem to end in December. This year, for the first time, I am going in December (12/3-12/13), will there likely be a bounce back then for 2016?

TIA!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
I have never booked on a bounce back, but I have noticed they seem to end in December. This year, for the first time, I am going in December (12/3-12/13), will there likely be a bounce back then for 2016?

TIA!
Yes. We stayed at WL in November and the 2015 offer pictured above was in our room.

LdyApxr

I can guarantee that if there is a bounce back after my stay in May 2016, I will be all over that! LOL How do you get charged to book it and do you book it before you check out? Just prepping for what I might need to budget for. LOL

Tuvalu

Premium Member
I can guarantee that if there is a bounce back after my stay in May 2016, I will be all over that! LOL How do you get charged to book it and do you book it before you check out? Just prepping for what I might need to budget for. LOL
There is an extension you call from your room and you must book before you check out. If it is a room only discount, you will need to pay one night's fee as your deposit. If it is a package discount (i.e. free dining) you need to pay the $200 deposit.

FYI the Bounceback offer in May is usually a room discount.

pajammies

Am I right that these deals seem to be the same as the deals that come out later in the year?
It seems that they are just giving you a head start, which is good, I'm just trying to clarify.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Am I right that these deals seem to be the same as the deals that come out later in the year?
It seems that they are just giving you a head start, which is good, I'm just trying to clarify.
Not exactly. The room discount is 5% higher than other offers and can include more resorts. The free dining offer (in rooms usually July/Aug thru Sept/Oct) has more availability at resorts usually limited or excluded from the general public offer.

LizC

When you book a bounce back offer, do you have to book in the exact resort or just same category?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom