Current Bounce Back Offer

Baldy

Any updates on a new bounceback offer? We just discovered these on our last trip. We were able to book a package at a Moderate Resort for less than we normally pay for a Value Resort. If I can get a good pin, I will be able to take my sister and her family with me next year :D.

Innkeeper's Club

I'm waiting to see what the 2016 BB dates look like, I'll be there in November so I'm hoping to take advantage of that trip
By this coming November they should have the 2016 Bounceback dates. I can tell you that in December 2014 I used the Bounceback rate for my reservation next month at the Boardwalk Inn.

DarthVader

Sith Lord
By this coming November they should have the 2016 Bounceback dates. I can tell you that in December 2014 I used the Bounceback rate for my reservation next month at the Boardwalk Inn.
Yeah, from what I've researched (which is by no means exhaustive), the 2016 BB incentives will be out in the fall

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Now that we are into Mid-August, has the new bounceback offer been rolled out yet in rooms?
I can confirm in several days. Sometimes August is a quiet period with no bounce back offer (I have had that happen before). If Disney stays to their usual pattern, free dining will be the bounce back offer in the rooms from end of August to October. In November/December, the bounce back becomes a room discount for certain dates in the new year.

I notice you posted the same question last month...is there a specific discount/time frame you are looking for?

WDWYankee15

Original Poster
I can confirm in several days. Sometimes August is a quiet period with no bounce back offer (I have had that happen before). If Disney stays to their usual pattern, free dining will be the bounce back offer in the rooms from end of August to October. In November/December, the bounce back becomes a room discount for certain dates in the new year.

I notice you posted the same question last month...is there a specific discount/time frame you are looking for?
I'm going in two weeks and hoping to book a Bounceback for next August. Knowing what the offer is ahead of time helps with planning what I may do.

Innkeeper's Club

I'm going in two weeks and hoping to book a Bounceback for next August. Knowing what the offer is ahead of time helps with planning what I may do.
I will be at WDW in eight days and if past history is any indication, don't expect to see any 2016 Bounceback dates. It will either be the same offer they have know for 2015 or one for Free Dining which they have until about November, which is the time of year when they come out with the 2016 Bounceback dates.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
I will be at WDW in eight days and if past history is any indication, don't expect to see any 2016 Bounceback dates. It will either be the same offer they have know for 2015 or one for Free Dining which they have until about November, which is the time of year when they come out with the 2016 Bounceback dates.
This has been my experience with August as well.

WDWYankee15

Original Poster
I booked an August 2014 Free Dining Bounceback in August 2013. So there is precedent for the next year to be part of a Bounceback in August. Just saying.

Innkeeper's Club

I booked an August 2014 Free Dining Bounceback in August 2013. So there is precedent for the next year to be part of a Bounceback in August. Just saying.
Not sure if you noticed this but earlier on this thread I mentioned how in December 2014 I was able to reserve a Bounceback rate for August 2015, which happens to be the reservation I am checking in with in eight days.

Baldy

I am checking in 12 days from now. We booked this (Aug. 2015) trip using a free dining pin found in our room on our Aug. 2014 trip. I scoured the room to find it after someone posted on these boards. We were staying at an All-Star Resort. I finally found the pin code in the information booklet on the dresser. I would never have noticed it if I wasn't looking for it. Our pin allowed us to upgrade to (our favourite) POFQ for this year and still save money. POFQ wasn't even included in the general free dining promotion for 2015, so we were very lucky.
Now that I know about these pin codes, I am really hoping for another pin for 2016. I'll post if I find anything. I would appreciate any updates from those of you who get there first. Or any suggestions on where to look.

Megan Miller

image.jpg
I am checking in 12 days from now. We booked this (Aug. 2015) trip using a free dining pin found in our room on our Aug. 2014 trip. I scoured the room to find it after someone posted on these boards. We were staying at an All-Star Resort. I finally found the pin code in the information booklet on the dresser. I would never have noticed it if I wasn't looking for it. Our pin allowed us to upgrade to (our favourite) POFQ for this year and still save money. POFQ wasn't even included in the general free dining promotion for 2015, so we were very lucky.
Now that I know about these pin codes, I am really hoping for another pin for 2016. I'll post if I find anything. I would appreciate any updates from those of you who get there first. Or any suggestions on where to look.

Tom P.

Can I assume that the bounce back offer must be booked directly with Disney and cannot be booked through a Disney travel agent?

Baldy

Can I assume that the bounce back offer must be booked directly with Disney and cannot be booked through a Disney travel agent?
You can use a travel agent.
I haven't done it myself, but I know that you can tell them over the phone when you book your package. You just have to make the initial call yourself before you check out (using the pin code and phone number provided).
Just give them the name of your travel agent and the travel agency that you would like to use.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom