Cupcakes: Most Nutritious Way to Start Any Day...? - February 2012 WDW Trip Report

Realized I haven't posted reports from our recent trips over here, so I thought I'd share some photo-highlights from this ongoing trip report.

We visited WDW in February 2012 in honor of…uhh…Valentine’s Day...and we had a blast. We laughed, we cried (when we thought we were going to get stuck watching the Norway film), and we ate. A lot. We stayed at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn, dined at Bistro de Paris, the Hollywood Brown Derby, and we ate approximately 73 (give or take) cupcakes as we “snacked around the world.” :wave:

To see more photos or read about the trip, click any of the photos to go to our trip report index page!

sweetpee_1993

Whoa!!!! Hold up there, cowboy! We need to know the names of these cupcakes, where you got them, and some review info. How will we know where to go, what to ask for, and if it's worth the splurge???

:wave:

njDizFan

Great start to the Trip Report but if you would just brush up on your photography skills it would be a vast improvement.

WDWFigment

Original Poster
Great start to the Trip Report but if you would just brush up on your photography skills it would be a vast improvement.

Yeah, sorry about that. I've heard that if I get an iPhone 4s, it'll take better pics for me. So I'm looking into that!

As for the cupcakes, full details about all of them can be found in the TR. The first two pictured here are in part 1.

WWWD

Great pictures! How do you get such great shots with no people in them whatsoever? I mean it's WDW, there are people everywhere.

wilkeliza

I love all your trip reports. Your photography skills are probably some of the best park photos I have ever seen. I'm always so busy running around to rides that I never take time to take my camera out of auto mode and play.

switts

so strange to see a report from you over here...so used to reading up on the blog. It was still pretty cool bumping into you and Sarah back in December however no photography skills rubbed off still have some work to before my next trip down

WDWFigment

Original Poster
so strange to see a report from you over here...so used to reading up on the blog. It was still pretty cool bumping into you and Sarah back in December however no photography skills rubbed off still have some work to before my next trip down

It was great meeting you, too!

---

We're off to Disneyland today for "One More Disney Day," more updates when we return! (Or you can follow us while we're there through the magic of social media--see links in signature.)

switts

---

We're off to Disneyland today for "One More Disney Day," more updates when we return! (Or you can follow us while we're there through the magic of social media--see links in signature.)

Already plan on keeping up to date on the twitter and FB as I'm stuck here at work. Don't have too much fun now :ROFLOL:

johndoh

I'm a huge fan of your TRs and photos. I cannot wait to see what new photos you will be taking during "One More Disney Day", especially the sunrise pictures IN Disneyland.

Disneyfalcon

---

Such awesome pictures, Tom. I've been following along on your blog. Have fun at Disneyland! I'm expecting some gorgeous sunrise pictures! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom