Crystal Palace - Seeking Review

WDWmazprty

Go there for breakfast; its a character breakfast with Pooh and Friends. The food is great and if you can get a ressie for 8:05 or so, you can enter the park before everyboy else. Its nice to take pics of Main St and Cindy's Castle without a lot of people around. :wave:

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Go there for breakfast; its a character breakfast with Pooh and Friends. The food is great and if you can get a ressie for 8:05 or so, you can enter the park before everyboy else. Its nice to take pics of Main St and Cindy's Castle without a lot of people around. :wave:

Hands down the best breakfast in wdw!!

Has to be done the first morning at 8:05am and you get to take some great pics of cinderella castle and main street :wave:

mickeysshoes

Have not been here in a long time...but with Pooh and friends how could you go wrong. Its on my list to think about going back to again for our next trip. DH not big on buffets so that the reason its on the THINK list instead of will go list right now!!!!

MissM

I've been for lunch. Enjoyed it. Nice selection, friendly staff, fun as adults to take pics with Pooh & Friends. I'd recommend it and I'd go again.

ThinkTink721

Have eaten here for dinner several times...
Characters are great
Food is good
Atmosphere is great (can see the castle)
I would definitely recommend this one! :wave:

whitney37354

We went for dinner. The food was fine & it was one of the least expensive character meals. DD enjoyed the parade around the restaurant and our CM was very good. It did take a while for all four characters to get around to us because the dining room in split into two sections. We had no complaints.

cbate717

Love it

I went to Crystal Palace on my last 3 trips (twice in 09 and once in 2010) Everytime was great, i agree you should make a res before the park opens...its almost sureal to see main street completely empty.

If you have any little ones they get to dance around the restaurant with pooh and friends for a special parade. :wave:

The cheesy potato casserole is amazing!!

Have fun! Im so jealous!!

tiaragirl

We usually go every trip as a family.

Never been for breakfast, as kids me and my sister weren't breakfast people - but the early reservations make for some great photo ops. Check around on some of the TRs for evidence!

We usually go for lunch.. a late lunch, around 1:30-2. It's more of a lupper, but you can eat to fill yourself up for most of the night on a 'lunch time' price.

Pooh and the gang are great.. I'd definitely recommend it.

Auroragirl

Breakfast is good.... Characters are fun...

Personally, I enjoyed Chef Mickey's alittle better. It was more upbeat and "funner" :lookaroun .... more fun... for me anyways.

But its always great to see Pooh & Friends and the buffet is good.

ob1thx1138

Food was the same as all the other character buffets, really close seating and all non face characters. We will not be going back there. But really don't have anything "negative" to say.

Tinkerbell 8

I have been for all three meals and my favorite is a late lunch. Its a great way to take a break, and they usually have a good selection of food. They have salads, pasta, meat carving station, and great sweets. The characters are great, I have always gotten pictures with each of the 4 characters. It can be a little loud, but theres not too many quiet places in Disney to begin with. If you're looking for a good breakfast, my suggestion would be 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom