Crush Dude's August 2012 20+ Day Disney Dining Extravaganza!!!!

mickey2008.1

You have definitely got me thinking about my next trip. Dessert party for sure! Yachtsmen steakhouse as well. Great pics and great report. Try any of the Sam Adams Octoberfest beer? You are a true foodie, but eat your brussel sprouts. LOL

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
You have definitely got me thinking about my next trip. Dessert party for sure! Yachtsmen steakhouse as well. Great pics and great report. Try any of the Sam Adams Octoberfest beer? You are a true foodie, but eat your brussel sprouts. LOL

Yeah had Sam Adams Seasonal: Oktöberfest

It was ok better than the summer version

tracyandalex

Anytime thats convenient to you both.... but I must suggest going to NYC during the holidays... even so close we go out every year, stay at Waldorf Astoria or the Plaza. Wonderful time of year to visit

I will definitely second this!! Some day we hope to actually stay in NYC rather than just visiting for the day, several days in a row. My parents live in NJ and would not be able to survive if we did not stay with them because we have the granddaughter. We love NYC during the holidays. By we I mostly mean me because DH (the Miami boy) is always too cold, besides that me likes it too though.

DisneyDebNJ

I will definitely second this!! Some day we hope to actually stay in NYC rather than just visiting for the day, several days in a row. My parents live in NJ and would not be able to survive if we did not stay with them because we have the granddaughter. We love NYC during the holidays. By we I mostly mean me because DH (the Miami boy) is always too cold, besides that me likes it too though.
Tracy, check the websites for alot of the hotels around Rockefeller Center. They run alot of specials during weekdays in December

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
Crush...good lord..have mercy on us...I just caught up on the last few pages...
Now I can't concentrate, I'm freaking starving and in need of cold beer.

Don't you give a d*mn that I have work to do!!??

Great Job. Can't wait for the rest.

Not a bit ;)

Will start posting more in 2 or 3 hours :D

WDWmazprty

Shookie.... Im sitting here with a salad and a Smart One rice and beans .... tell me about it

images

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom