Crush Dude's August 2012 20+ Day Disney Dining Extravaganza!!!!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Well, it took my entire lunch hour, but I'm caught up.

Cappuccino cupcake!!! Why has no one else mentioned this??? <swoons>

I'm putting that one ahead of the Butterfinger cupcake. With 23 days to go until my trip, I'm going to start going to bed hungry from now, and make some room for WDW treats.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
Cappuccino cupcake!!! Why has no one else mentioned this??? <swoons>

I'm putting that one ahead of the Butterfinger cupcake. With 23 days to go until my trip, I'm going to start going to bed hungry from now, and make some room for WDW treats.

It is nowhere near as good as the Butterfinger

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
Bummer. Is it not very coffee-ish? Coffee/mocha is one of my favourite flavors, especially ice cream!

Oh, and if you need a tour guide in NYC, let me know! ;)

Oh it is, just the Butterfinger is better :D

We've been 3 times but always looking for tips on NYC ;)

dave&di

null-153.jpg
My OH had one if these just 2 hours ago!!!!! I had the pork and slaw dog! OMG it was amazing!!! I only managed half but it did come with fries!!!!

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
Anytime thats convenient to you both.... but I must suggest going to NYC during the holidays... even so close we go out every year, stay at Waldorf Astoria or the Plaza. Wonderful time of year to visit

We have done St Paddys Day and Thanksgiving so far so maybe December is the next logical time!

We loved the stalls in Bryant Park :)

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Oh it is, just the Butterfinger is better :D

We've been 3 times but always looking for tips on NYC ;)

Born and raised in the Bronx (though I spent every summer in Ireland until I was a teenager), I'm sure I could come up with a few tips.

We have done St Paddys Day and Thanksgiving so far so maybe December is the next logical time!

We loved the stalls in Bryant Park :)

Have to agree with Deb, Christmastime is very festive in NY (although much colder than Christmastime in WDW). Did you see the Macy's TG parade when you were here?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom