Crush Dude's August 2012 20+ Day Disney Dining Extravaganza!!!!

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
Born and raised in the Bronx (though I spent every summer in Ireland until I was a teenager), I'm sure I could come up with a few tips.

Have to agree with Deb, Christmastime is very festive in NY (although much colder than Christmastime in WDW). Did you see the Macy's TG parade when you were here?

Ill def keep that in mind thanks a million!

Yep we sure did and yep it was COLD :D

real mad hatter

Mr Crush,before I fly off to never never land.May I congratulate you on your report so far.Over 1,000 replies and almost 20.000 views.Awesome stories & pics.You have helped so many Disney people in so many ways choosing their restaurants,meals,drinks,etc.And also kept me in a job.I now employ 20 workers churning out elastic waist pants at 200 pair per week.:)

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
Mr Crush,before I fly off to never never land.May I congratulate you on your report so far.Over 1,000 replies and almost 20.000 views.Awesome stories & pics.You have helped so many Disney people in so many ways choosing their restaurants,meals,drinks,etc.And also kept me in a job.I now employ 20 workers churning out elastic waist pants at 200 pair per week.:)
Yeah its definitely going well :D

Hope to start adding more pics tonight or tomorrow morning ;)

PhilharMagician

I am glad you had a great trip. Now I did not see this thread until today and I have since been glued to the screen trying to figure out what you are going to stuff inside of you next!

Yachtsman porterhouse was outright the best steak I have ever had on WDW property! If you go in the late fall/winter they have brussel sprouts with bacon butter and you do not want to miss those little morsels!!;) I have not tried Shula's to compare

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
I am glad you had a great trip. Now I did not see this thread until today and I have since been glued to the screen trying to figure out what you are going to stuff inside of you next!

Yachtsman porterhouse was outright the best steak I have ever had on WDW property! If you go in the late fall/winter they have brussel sprouts with bacon butter and you do not want to miss those little morsels!!;) I have not tried Shula's to compare

Oh i hate brussel sprouts!!!!

jimogi

LOL & I think I'm gonna be your best customer what are the discounts like for bulk ordering!!!!:D:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom