Crowded, Hot, and My Last June Trip

Just returned from a wonderful stay @ SS. The pools there are so very nice! The Turf Club is terrific food! Mousekeeping was fabulous! Never a worry.
HOWEVER , the parks are another story! I know Disney can't do anything about the weather, but the use of FPs is way out of control! CMs were not as kind and responsive as usual. TT was great until we waited an hour and the ride shut down. We had to leave the

queue. No FPs offered or anything!
DINNER @ Via Napoli was good. My pizza had great flavor. BTW the mezzo is a 3 TS credit. It was loud and hard to understand our waitress. The risotto balls were good, but you only get 3. The tiramisu was to die for though.
The parks were so crowded we weren't able to do all we wanted! We did enjoy riding Splash & Thunder during Wishes & we caught some of the later night parade. Little Mermaid wasn't anything special. Downpours didn't even clear out the park at all!!!!
Forget Brazilian Tour groups, the amount of large groups such as family reunions and graduates were the most I've ever seen!!!!!
Overall it was a nice short trip. I just noticed an overwhelming amount of people, and WDW just didn't seem prepared for it!
Pics later......

DisneyDebNJ

20130610_151603.jpg
My boy Pluto!!!!! Beth, what a wonderful family you have girl!!!!!!

Marc Gil

Just returned from a wonderful stay @ SS. The pools there are so very nice! The Turf Club is terrific food! Mousekeeping was fabulous! Never a worry.
HOWEVER , the parks are another story! I know Disney can't do anything about the weather, but the use of FPs is way out of control! CMs were not as kind and responsive as usual. TT was great until we waited an hour and the ride shut down. We had to leave the

queue. No FPs offered or anything!
DINNER @ Via Napoli was good. My pizza had great flavor. BTW the mezzo is a 3 TS credit. It was loud and hard to understand our waitress. The risotto balls were good, but you only get 3. The tiramisu was to die for though.
The parks were so crowded we weren't able to do all we wanted! We did enjoy riding Splash & Thunder during Wishes & we caught some of the later night parade. Little Mermaid wasn't anything special. Downpours didn't even clear out the park at all!!!!
Forget Brazilian Tour groups, the amount of large groups such as family reunions and graduates were the most I've ever seen!!!!!
Overall it was a nice short trip. I just noticed an overwhelming amount of people, and WDW just didn't seem prepared for it!
Pics later......
I went to Via Napoli the weekend of the 8th. I had a fantastic experience as well! The pizza was superb! The parks were a little crowded, although Epcot's World Showcase's crowds were light. But the scorching heat and the unbearable humidity really affected my experience as well! Sheesh!

bethymouse

Original Poster
What is the Mezza and I have never heard of a 3 ts restaurant? Can u go into more detail on that please?
I was quite surprised too!:eek: Our waitress said in order to order the mezzo, we'd have to use 3 table service credits. I thought for sure my DH and I could use our 2 to get a mezzo.:confused: It does say "serves 3-5 people", but then do they use all 5 table service credits if there are 5 people?:confused: I got an individual size ( 1 TS credit). The large says it serves 2-4 people. We didn't even ask about that because at that point my husband was quite frustrated and just ordered spaghetti & meatballs!:eek: My boys got a pepperoni pizza and a calzone kids meal. Does anyone here know anything about this predicament?:eek: BTW, it is like an extra large pizza I think.;)

bethymouse

Original Poster
disney+6-13+%252823%2529.jpg
DTD Orlando Harley Davidson. We spent a lot of time @ DTD. We ate @ Wolfgang Puck Express and I had the best pizza ever! It was a white pizza with pesto and four cheeses! It surprised me!:) The boys had pizza too, and they gobbled it down!:) DH had a sandwich, turkey I think. I would definitely recommend WPE !:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom