Creepiest disney world animatronic.

islesgirl

The AA in POTC in the buy a wench scene...the one with his foot dangling over the bridge always creeped me out cause his feet were so nasty!

fizzle75

Is it just me or does anyone else find the Jack Sparrow AA in POTC VERRRRY creepy? The black eyeliner, the jerky movements...he kinda reminds me of the freaky asian girl from The Grudge.:lookaroun

nibblesandbits

I don't have any at DW, and I've never actually seen this one at DL, but since last week I just did the AA photo contest, I saw the AA of the headhunter at DL on Jungle Cruise. He was pretty creepy looking!

I always thought the Sigourney Weaver one was creepy.

I definitely agree with you there. And I don't know if the Alien in Alien Encounter counts since it's gone and it's purpose was to be scary but that was the scariest one for me. I remember my little sister crying and the people working there being like it's ok sweetie haha.

fantasiapirate

Until they changed his lines a few years ago (and then replaced the frightened girl with Depp), the pirate in front of the barrel in POTC always creeped my out. "It's sore I be to hoist me colors upon the likes of that shy little wench" and "I be willing to share, I be." Yuck!

Fun2BFree

The Aliens in GMR, the Yeti and the Carnotaurus are the scariest, but the creepiest? I dunno, but the Small World dolls give me the jibblies. :lookaroun

chels26

The AA in POTC in the buy a wench scene...the one with his foot dangling over the bridge always creeped me out cause his feet were so nasty!
aww that is probably my favorite one! it has hairy legs! when i was younger i thought that was SOO cool! haha

LizziePooh

There are a bunch of AAs that creeped me out when I was a kid, but I think the winner is the musician in the renaissance scene in Spaceship Earth, the one with the blond hair playing the guitar-looking thing. I don't even know why, but that one just scared the crap out of me when I was little. Others include the George Washington from World of Motion, and Trader Sam from the Jungle Cruise. :eek:

nibblesandbits

I definitely agree with you there. And I don't know if the Alien in Alien Encounter counts since it's gone and it's purpose was to be scary but that was the scariest one for me. I remember my little sister crying and the people working there being like it's ok sweetie haha.
I was 16 and the ride scared the bejusbus on of me!

dsnyfreak

there is a monk who is sleeping at his desk on SE and that has always made me creeped out because it looks like an imagineer fell asleep.:snore:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom