Creepiest disney world animatronic.

I would have to vote for the telegraph operator AA in SSE. Kind of like the ticket booth AA, he will turn in time with your vehicle and it looks like hes staring into your soul. Shudders...:lookaroun

BadTigger

All of them on "its a small world", its liek childern of the corn and I'm stuck in the middle of water what if they attack:lookaroun?? We are all screwed.

~Tinkerbell~

Some of the ones in IASW creep me out, but any broken AA is the worst! I once saw a video where the father's eyes on COP were stuck shut, and that was soo freaky!

YankeeMouse

Not an AA, but hands down, the little mini-Leota at the end of Haunted Mansion. "Hurry baaacck...be sure to bring your death certificate". Yikes.

lunalovegoddess

It's also considered by some to be quite inappropriate! :lookaroun

:ROFLOL:

Yeah; first time I heard it, I winced in sympathy. If there's blood on the saddle, then you're riding wrong.

For me, the most eerie AA is one of the pirates from POTC, because he looks like my grandfather with a darker beard (The one holding the bone.) Every time I pass by, it's like feeling his ghost in the room:

potc.jpg

DisneyWales

Gosh theres a few Isnt there.

Top of my list has to be the Carnosaurus in Dinosaur, I was 19 when i first went on Dinosaur, and i was almost in tears by the end, still freaks me out today and i knows its coming, damn Disney are good at what they do.

Our new friend the Yeti, makes me duck every time, guess my mind just cant get used to something that big swinging for me.

Sigourny in GMR freaks me out, what is that face she's pulling, plus it looks like her neck is totally spinning around the wrong way.

And i think id pass out if i was stuck in small world at night by myself, theres something a little Chucky about them dolls.:lookaroun

Gosh theres a few Isnt there.

Top of my list has to be the Carnosaurus in Dinosaur, I was 19 when i first went on Dinosaur, and i was almost in tears by the end, still freaks me out today and i knows its coming, damn Disney are good at what they do.

Our new friend the Yeti, makes me duck every time, guess my mind just cant get used to something that big swinging for me.

Sigourny in GMR freaks me out, what is that face she's pulling, plus it looks like her neck is totally spinning around the wrong way.

And i think id pass out if i was stuck in small world at night by myself, theres something a little Chucky about them dolls.:lookaroun
Agreed. I have nightmares about being stuck inside with them! :lookaroun

RobotWolf

Almost twenty years ago, I was foolish enough to volunteer for an after hours "Planning your vacation" video shoot in IASW. It started after the park closed and lasted a couple of hours. The first half hour or so was actually fun as we goofed on the ride; giving funny names to individual dolls, etc. But about an hour in, they shut off the audio. (It wasn't needed for the shoot)

Now you may think that song is the worst part. But believe me, the alternative is much worse. No matter how unsettling you may find IASW when you ride it, NOTHING compares to riding it with the sound turned off.

Now this is going to sound like an exaggeration. And I certainly wish it were. But without the audio, it turns into an experience somewhat akin to "clak-clak *join us* clak *join us* clak-clak *join us*." The "clak-clak" being the sound of the mouths moving and the "join us" sound coming from the values that supply pressure to the figures. (This info from the maintenance man pushing our boat around) Imagination plus power of suggestion is mostly likely the cause of this specific interpretation of those sounds. But that realization doesn't make it any less spooky.

I suppose it belongs in a seperate discussion. But believe me when I say that the creepiness factor of all attractions quadruples after all the guests have gone home. Another notable: The Hall of Presidents. Most of them have zippers in the back of their heads. (read: masks)

And while you may be surprised to hear it, IMHO the least scary attraction after hours is the Haunted Mansion.

Note to a previous poster: The high-pitched, rapidly speaking AA in World of Motion, the fast-talkin chariot salesman was intended to sound like that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom