Creepiest disney world animatronic.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Ellen for sure. Makes you wonder where the rest of the million for this A-100 went. Sure wasn`t the figure.

I`ll also go for the CoP; the `93 synthetic skin was one of WDIs less grand inventions.

Wasn't Ellen actually a re-purposed AA from WoM ?

As far as CoP, it's looks like they all need a little powder to tone down the shinyness!

The AA in POTC in the buy a wench scene...the one with his foot dangling over the bridge always creeped me out cause his feet were so nasty!

That's the one that gets me everytime. I find myself moving in my seat, just waiting for all that dirt to fall on my head :) The one with the pigs right across gets me too....

Thiger

just came back and i have to say that the new bride in HM gave me the willies...i dont know if they did this on purpose but her glowing eyes followed me as we went through the room!

when you see her, you'll know, totally creepy!

mayrag

When I was a child, the fat guy at the very end of Jungle Cruise, the one who has an umbrella and some small skulls on his hands.

Now, all in CoP.

aladdin2007

I agree with all of you, Ellen aka lady elaine fairchild, someone on here said thats who it looked like awhile back and I thought that was the funniest thing I have ever read on a message board.

Also yeah the tiki god that comes up in the tiki room with the red eyes and shouts and sings that awful song, I think thats terrifying to really young kids, I wished that horrible thing had never been put in there.

and yes that weaver one in the great movie ride has got to go! along with all those snakes in the great movie ride, ok i know thats not a person but i have to close my eyes through there every time and i feel like an idiot but i cant help it i have such a big fear of snakes.

this has been the funniest thread to read what a blast! :wave:

elchippo

Not really "creepy," but the asian AA in POTC (if it's still there) is ridiculous looking. It looks straight out of a WW2 US propaganda film. Also one of the AA's across from the wench auction is definitely a woman with a beard on

He's still there! I thought I was the only one that had noticed him! Actually, has anyone ever noticed that the Pirates AAs only have a few different faces, and they tried to cover that fact with different hair and beards?

elchippo

Okay, sub-question: I've always wondered which attraction would be the creepiest to go through at night, after the AAs are turned off. Imagine: with just a flashlight, and all the lights off! AAAAAAAH!!!!!

I vote GMR or Pirates. HM probably wouldn't be so bad since most of them are just projections.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom