Country Bears Refurb!

DisneyDellsDude

Original Poster
I was playing around on the Disney website for closures, and I found that the Country Bears are listed to be down from Sept 28 to October 31st.
Any idea to what they'll be doing?

autigger

My guess is they need to clean up all the blood on the saddle and, of course, that great big puddle of blood on the ground.

:animwink:

hpyhnt 1000

Hm. Don't think its for Christmas (they haven't done that in years anyway). And it seems to short to be an extensive rehab, but I guess if they really get working, they could get a lot of things done (a lot needs to be done, I might add). Still, nice to see CB hasn't been completely forgotten by Disney.

yankspy

Hibernating?:lol: Seriously, I may be in the minority here but this is still one of my favorite attractions. It is nice to see it get some TLC.

Buried20KLeague

Whoa.

That timing would be PERFECT for the holiday overlay... Opening the first day of November? That's when the holiday stuff starts going up in earnest...

Could it be that they got enough feedback from people that they're bringing it back??

RiversideBunny

Could be.

How's this logic -

This year the official Christmas decorations are up the day after Thanksgiving, Nov. 28.
However, some MVMCP events will be before that time.
So it will help give the MVMCP guests something extra if the Country Bears are ready with their Christmas show.

:)

nibblesandbits

nah...I saw on another website, this is just a general refurbishment...the one thing that's being report that I am most happy that they will be doing...fixing the audio...it was AWFUL the last time I went in there...absolutely AWFUL. Couldn't hear a thing.

WildLodgeFan

Well, at least it's open for my trip down there and that's all that matters. :fork: Just kidding! Actually in my previous 4 trips to the World, I have yet to see the Country Bears. Though I did watch the movie - how corny is that.

kcnole

That attraction is in horrible shape, the audio is awful, the animatronics look to be in terrible shape as well. Hopefully they're fixing those issues.

goodolgm

I damn sure hope they fix the audio, because I was in CBJ just the other day and it sounded worse than a pair of 99-cent headphones. I will sadly admit I *kinda* like CBJ...only when I can hear it though :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom